New Life

A/N: This story is not owned by me in any way and I do have permission from Zambie on tumblr where she has been thriving writting her own fics to post this over here.

Jon was always a little jealous, he couldn't help it. His older brother Conner always got all of the attention. He got so much of it that when Jon's powers started to manifest that he didn't even tell his parents. They wouldn't have noticed anyway.

When Jon started to fly, he would take trips to see new places and be back by dawn, not that his parents would have noticed.

There was one time where he flew all the way to Paris and that was when he met him. (Well and I guess her too.) He was confident and bold and brave and everything Jon wasn't. That was when Chat Noir told himself that he was going to do everything he could to make Jon as confident and cool as himself.

Easier said than done. After weeks of Jon visiting and talking to the heroes, Jon gave up and went home for good. Chat was disappointed but still didn't know why yet and that leaked into his behavior as Adrien. His father had started to take notice. Which on its own would have been a miracle but he decided to talk to him. Let his father know that everything had "went to shit".

Jon, back at home, was on his phone talking to Damian.

"I don't know what to do. I've lost all hope." Jon said into his phone trying to keep the tears from falling.

"Bullshit Kent, listen, I'm taking a trip to Paris to see my girlfriend, you should come too. It'll be for a week and we'll live normal lives there," Damian said talking slow hoping that I would understand.

"They won't even know I'm gone in the first place," Jon said before Damian hung up.

.............................................

When the plane landed Dick, Kory, Mar'i, Damian, and Jon walked off and over to see the Mayor and his daughter.

She started asking Damian all kinds of questions most had to do with a girl named Lila but that was beside the point.

Jon had already started looking around for Chat Noir or Ladybug but they weren't there.

Adrien was walking to school and was shocked to see Chloe's seat empty but a little less shocked to see that Marinette's was also empty. She had mentioned something about a boyfriend last night on patrol and how he was bringing someone that he wanted her to meet.

"So my boyfriend Damian Wayne and his niece Mar'i are coming to visit soon. Such a shame that Dickie's poor daughter shares the same name as Marinette," Lila said before fake crying into her arm making Adrien roll his eyes.

"Have you ever met Kory?" Rose asked excitedly.

"Yeah, tons of times, she says I have a warriors spirit. She's literally the sweetest. I also got invited to the wedding soon. I can't go though cause it's too far and I would have to miss school," she said looking down clearly upset.

"What about Jon Kent? I heard him and Damian are pretty close." Just then the bell rang and the door burst open. Marinette was walking in with a boy with black hair and glasses. For some reason, I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

She walked to the back of the classroom with him and they sat down laughing a little before our lesson started.

...............................................

"How was your first day of torture?" Damian asked walking down the hall after popping up out of nowhere to scare Jon.

"Fine," Jon said trying to get his heart rate back down. "There was this boy though, he wouldn't stop staring at me for some reason."

"Do you think he likes you?" Mar'i teased appearing on his other side while Jon muttered something about "goddamn bats".

"I don't know, I only came here to see the guy I actually like," Damian glared at him "and to support you obviously to support you." Jon finished looking up at Damian.

"Good answer, how are you going to find him? How are you going to get him," Damian covered Mar'i's ears "alone?" Mar'i looked up at her uncle in annoyance.

"That's your second class, better get going farm boy," Mar'i said as Jon ran off flipping both of them off clearly upset with the way things have been going.

He'll find him eventually and when he does he's going to tell him everything.