Chapter 37 - Part 2

Start from the beginning

I was a moaning mess as Archer's mouth tortured me. He ran his tongue in long strokes between my slit, brushing past my pleasure point then slipping back down. I sucked in air when I felt his finger at my entrance, swirling in my wetness.

Archer could sense my nervousness and paid more attention to my clit. Sucking and stroking until I could feel the coil in my stomach tightening. I stiffened when I felt his finger enter me slowly but swiftly. My body relaxed when he didn't move right away, instead, he kneaded against my walls, flexing his finger upward.

A whole new feeling of ecstasy washed over me. His internal massage coupled with his warm tongue on my clit sent my body over the edge as an orgasm ripped through me. Just like last time I lost all sense of time and space as my hips flexed against his hand and face.

Once I came back to reality I looked down to see him pressing his forehead against my thigh with his eyes closed. He looked up when he felt me staring and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too," I laughed. My orgasm made me feel floaty and high.

I tugged Archer to come back up to me and sighed when he climbed up so his chest hovered over my face. He kept his hips pulled back to avoid contact as he stared down at me. "Are you sure? We can still stop," he affirmed.

I squirmed underneath of him and wrapped my hands around his hips, trying to pull him down. "I'm sure Archer," I said impatiently. Every nerve in my body craved a closeness with him that I hadn't experienced yet.

I whined when the heat of his body was ripped away from me and the cool air of the cabin nipped my skin. Archer stood up and rushed into the bedroom before returning with a little foil package. I was entranced as I watched him rip open the foil and sheath himself with the condom.

I gulped as he stood before me in all of his male glory. I tried not to dwell on the mechanics of how he was supposed to fit into me. I knew this might not feel great but I also knew I trusted Archer. I loved him and I trusted him.

Archer dropped back onto the couch and caged my head with both of his arms as he ground his hips into mine. I moaned as I felt his erection press against my core. He reached one hand down and grasped himself, guiding his manhood to my entrance.

An intense pressure flooded my pelvis as he pushed himself slowly into me. It didn't hurt at first it just felt overwhelming and foreign as it stole my breath. Archer dropped kisses all over my face as he continued to invade my most delicate area.

Tears sprung to my eyes as a pain shot through my lower stomach. I hissed in a breath and Archer stopped.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly. His hand caressed my cheek as he let me adjust to the feeling of him inside of me. I nodded rapidly, unsure if I could speak or not. He continued to whisper sweet words in my ear as I took deep breaths and tried to relax my muscles.

I gasped when I felt Archer's thumb sneak between us and rub my clit. I squirmed as the familiar pleasure mixed with the pain of his intrusion confused my senses.

Archer slowly moved his hips, pulling almost completely out of me before pushing back in. The waves of pleasure that came from his hand made everything hurt less and I was able to relax. The slight burn of broken skin was overshadowed by the building pleasure in my core.

"God you feel so good baby," Archer breathed as his lips found mine. I shivered at how deep his voice was. His body moved over mine with an expert rhythm as he slowly allowed himself to move faster. I clasped my hands onto his shoulders and dug my nails in as breathy whimpers were pushed out of my lungs.

"Lift your hips," Archer growled.

I was becoming lost in the crashes of emotion and pleasure around me as his thumb continued to swirl at my clit. I tried to focus my foggy brain on his words and flexed my hips up, holding my weight with my legs.

This new angle cause Archer's erection to hit a different place within me. Every smooth stroke he took pushed me closer and closer to exploding.

Just when I thought my body couldn't take any more Archer pressed his thumb down harder on my core and mashed his hips into mine.

Light exploded behind my lids as every nerve on my body sung with pleasure. Archer and I's euphoric moans twisted together in the air around us as our bodies convulsed as one. I could feel the walls of my core clenching around Archer as his thrusts became sloppy, pulling his orgasm from him as mine winded down.

Archer slumped forward, dropping his weight to my chest as we held each other. I wrapped my arms tightly around his head, wanting him to stay as close to me as possible. Our skin was sticky from exertion but I didn't care. His heart pounded heavily into my stomach, and I'm sure mine was blaring in his ear.

A breathy giggle burst from my lips as the magnitude of what we just did hit me. Archer lifted his head and smiled down at me then pressed his lips to mine. "Are you okay?" He asked quickly as he flicked his eyes over my face.

"Better than okay," I said breathily. Archer immediately pulled his weight off of me when he heard how breathless I was. My lungs gratefully sucked in air but I whimpered at the loss of contact.

He sat up on the couch and pulled me into his lap. I cringed when the movement felt like something twisted in my pelvis. Archer put his warm hand on the curve of my stomach and gently massaged as he held me close, kissing my hair.

I squeaked in surprise when he lifted me up and strode towards the bedroom. He went straight to the bathroom and I felt him reach under me and toss something into the garbage. He set me on my feet gently as he walked to the tub and started playing with the tap.

I turned towards the mirror and studied myself. My bare skin was flushed red and glistening with sweat. Frizzy tendrils of curls flew off my head in every direction. I might have been a little loopy, but I felt like something looked different in my eyes. Something was missing, or something new had appeared. I couldn't put my finger on it but my brown orbs reflected the change I felt in my heart.

The man that had made that change stepped up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He dropped his chin on my head and smiled at me in the mirror. He picked up the scrunchy I had left on the counter and clumsily pulled my hair into a knot on top of my head.

"Come on," he said softly as he gestured towards the tub. I sunk into the hot water and hissed as it hit my sensitive core. Archer stepped into the water behind me and wrapped himself around my back. I relaxed against his chest as I let his hands and the water massage my sore muscles.

Even with the lingering pain, I couldn't keep a smile off my face. Every time I peeked back at Archer, he had this goofy grin I'd never seen before and it made me so happy to see him like that. It felt like we had entered into a whole new level of intimacy.

I mean... obviously, we had. But besides the physical stuff, everything else had shifted too. It felt like I had opened a door into my heart and allowed Archer to walk right in and look around. In the same way that his eyes held an openness, they hadn't before. Every tiny emotion he felt was clearly evident on his face, nothing was hidden.

I'd never in my life felt more exposed, more raw—and I loved it.

I loved him.
**********************************************************************************************************************

Let me know what you thought in the comments! And please vote if you liked the chapter! :)

I rebelled so hard at doing two parts to this chapter but I just couldn't post a 6000-word chapter.

Thanks for all of your support! Also just on a personal note, I have been really emotional about how many of you have fallen in love with Charlotte and Archer. It is a lot of pressure to hopefully unfold their story in a way that satisfies every reader. (Should I maybe not use that word right now?) Anyways! I hope I'm doing them justice, especially in these really special moments.