"It's ok. Your not going to have to sleep with me or this guys that your going to be seducing. However with other missions you might have to. I'm sorry to break it to you. You will have to kiss me if we are going to do this properly". Hyunjin reassured y/n, looking down into her beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"It's fine. Do we have to sleep with a lot of people with the missions and that?"

"Yeah but only some. There's no emotion with it, it's just part of the job, mainly to either distract them or trying to get something off of them". Hyunjin replied.

"Ah ok". Y/n looked down with sad eyes.

"So what do you know about these kind of things?" Hyunjin asked to get to know how much he is going to have to teach her.

"Not a lot. Sorry" 

"It's fine don't be sorry princess. That's what I'm here to teach you. Sit on my lap and I'll show you some stuff on my laptop and things ok?"

Y/n just nodded as a reply. She got off the chair and let Hyunjin sit down so she could sit on his lap. He showed her some things about the guy. It wasn't a lot but Hyunjin just wanted y/n to be more comfortable.

Y/n's POV:

After Hyunjin showed me some stuff on the guy. He told me to go and stand in the opposite corner of the room so we could act out what it would be like.  Hyunjin was said in the chair.

"Now walk over to me. You want to show confidence. That's how your going to get a guys attention. If your shy with them, it won't work''

I slowly started to walk over to him. Swinging my hips a little and looking right into his eyes.

"Now, if there are any others girls you want to make them go away. But if it's just you and him, slowly start to lean down to him and straddle him. That way it's harder for him to get distracted from you. Then you want to whisper something into his ear. It could be cheeky or just something to catch his attention". Hyunjin instructed.

I walked over to Hyunjin and got onto of him but this time facing him. He put him hand on my waist and held me there to make sure I didn't fall off. I started to lean down to him and whispered

"What's a handsome guy like you doing here alone?" I asked in a seductive tone. A sudden wave of confidence came over me.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

I nibbled on his ear and then went to his lips. They looked so plump. I kissed him with passion. We was both passionate about it to. He put his hand in my hair slightly pulling it. He lick my bottom lip asking for access so I gave it to him. He slid his tongue in gently exploring my mouth. He put his hand on my ass and gave it a little squeeze. I gasp a little bit. I could feel him smile into the kiss. We both pulled away for air. We looked into each other's eyes.

"Y/n. I've got to tell you something" Hyunjin said whilst still slightly out of breathe

"What is it?'' I ask slightly nervous for what it was.

"I like you"

I just sat there looking at his eyes and froze and what he had just said. But I had already made my mind up.

"It's okay you don't fe-". I cut him off by placing my lips on his.

This kiss was full of passion. He held my hips tightly. He broke the kiss and went down to my neck. He was giving it butterfly kissed until he found my sweet spot and started to suck on it. I let out a little moan. I was so embarrassed but Hyunjin just let of a little laugh. Once he was done he admired the purple marks he had left all over my neck.

"Your turn". I said as I went down to his jawline and then down to his neck. I found his sweet spot started to suck on it hard. He let out occasional low moan. I smiled knowing that he was enjoying this.

We made out for a bit. Our hands where all over each other. His hands when going up and down my side and mine was tangled in his beautiful brown hair of his.

Hyunjin's POV:

When she kissed me. My heart felt like it was complete. We was making out for a bit. Hearing her little moans was like music to my ears. Then when she started to mark me and started to make out for a bit more. I stood up, her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck. My hands was under her butt for support. Giving it a squeeze every once and a while. I pinned her against a wall next to my bed. I could tell she was enjoying it. I then placed her down on my bed. I was between her legs. We was there for a couple of minutes until me heard someone walk in and let a high pitch dolphin scream out.

"Jeongin!". We both shouted in unison and ran after him. He was in Changbin and Seungmins room. They was there comforting them. They saw us and they just started laughing. Jeongin was still traumatised. Then they looked at our neck. Y/n's was a lot worse than mine.

"Guess you guys has a good time". Changbin said whilst smirking.

She ran over to a mirror that they have in their room and looked at the marks for the first time. Most of her neck was just purple. I was quite proud of them. We both apologised and that's when y/n grabbed me and we ran to her room.

Y/n's POV:

We got into my room. I quickly locked the door and ran to my bathroom to get some concealer and foundation to cover up our marks. I started to put some on mine and hyunjin's necks.

"Don't cover them. I want them to know that your mine". Hyunjin whined whilst standing behind me giving me a back hug. I carried on covering them anyways but It didn't work so I just gave up.

Hyunjin walked over to my bed and I down. Hyunjin hovered over me.

"Y/n?"

"Yes Hyunjin"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Omg, yes. Of course" I jumped up and hugged Hyunjin. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. If gradually became more passionate and we fell into my bed. Hyunjin was on top of me. He hand where either side of my head, his tongue fighting for dominance. I flipped him over so that I was straddling him so I could finish what I started earlier.

"Payback time'' I said slightly breathless.

I started sucking on his neck earning a couple low moan off Hyunjin. I pulled away looking at his neck. It was nearly as bad as mine. I looked at him. He was smiling. I layed down next to him and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

Heyyy again, I think this is my longest chapter yet! but a lot happened, don't you think? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment any questions or ideas you may have. Thank you for reading. DONT FORGET TO STREAM 'BACK DOOR' Byeeee