Chapter 9

Vijay's POV

My phone rings as I finish buttoning my shirt. I look at the caller, and see Mithra's name.

"Hi Mithra." I say as I take the call.

"Vijay can you come home please." She asks.

"Why?"

"Pleaaase."

"Ok."

"Thank you!"

I walk out of the house with the car keys. I get into the driver's seat, and start the car. I reach up to set the rear view mirror when I see a smiling face.

"Anna, drop me off at Sanjana's on your way. Please anna." she says.

Without saying anything, I get out of the car and close my door. Opening her door, I say, "Out. Out. Get down."

She pouts like a baby, but gets out of the car.

"What do you think of me? Am I your personal driver?" I say.

"Anna..." she trails off.

"No. Take an auto and go. I have important work." I say.

"Hmph." she pouts again and walks towards the gate. Stopping an auto, she gets in. Before leaving, she sticks her tongue out at me in a childish way. I smile. Shaking my head at her childish behavior, I get into the car and drive to Mithra's house.

**At Mithra's House**

I ring the doorbell of Mithra's house and wait for her to come out. I hear the door unlock, and turn around to see Mithra.

 I hear the door unlock, and turn around to see Mithra

I stare at her in awe.

"How is it?" she asks.

I stare at her, still in awe at her immense beauty.

"Vijay." she says.

"Hmh." I say, still staring.

She walks over to my car and gets into the passenger seat. I get into the driver's seat, and she tells me where to go.

**After some time**

"Stop stop stop." Mithra says. I stop in front of the house she tells me to. Mithra gets down and starts walking into the house. She stops and comes back.

"Hey, why don't you come in?" she asks.

"Oh no. Its women..." I say.

"What is this boss? Will we not have such a function at our house?"

"Of course." I say.

"Then come on."

"Ok." I park the car and get out.

I walk in with Mithra. She goes and sits with the women while I stand and watch her as she talks with the women, laughing and having so much fun.

After some time, she walks up to me.

"You have to meet my mom Vijay." Mithra says. I just nod.

Mithra has to meet Divya too, or my sister will murder me.

"Yea-" I start to say when a voice interrupts me.

"Vijayyyyyyy..."

Hundred years...

Hey guys. So so so soooooooooo sorry for the very late update. Since school started, I've been very busy.

Please vote, comment, share, and follow me!