Chapter 7

Vijay's POV

I just can't believe it. After 3 years. And I meet her. After she died. I'm still in shock, and its been a week. I had locked myself in my room. Not coming out, and not talking to anyone. Just thinking about the years I spent with her. Those 20 years.

Flashback

"Anna(Brother), anna. Can you please buy me ice cream." Sashi says, giving me cute puppy eyes.

I look at the money in my hand. I wanted to go to the movies today, so I stole some money from Mom's purse.

"Ok, come. I'll buy it for you." I say to her, taking her hand.

We cross the road to the ice cream truck.

"Anna, one mango ice cream." I say to the man. "What do you want Sashi?" I ask Sashi.

"Mm...chocobar." she replies.

"And one Chocobar anna." I say.

"Ok. 25 ruppees." he says to me.

I hand him the money and we both walk to the park, eating the ice cream.

End of Flashback

A tear slides down my cheek. I wipe it away angrily.

Its my fault. I think. Its my fault she died.

I hear knocking on the door.

"Vijay. Rey Vijay. You ok?" I hear Shaurya's voice through the wood.

"Leave me alone!" I yell.

"Vijay. Please ra. Don't shut us out." Yash pleads with me.

"Wait. You guys leave." I hear a female voice - Mithra's voice say.

"Vijay. I know you can hear me. Please. Come out. I want to talk to you." Mithra says softly.

"I don't want to talk to anyone." I say.

"Vijay please. The others are gone." she pleads with me. "Please don't shut me out too. Please."

"Leave me alone."

"Vijay, I either come in and stay with you all your life, or I leave to never come back and never see you again. You decide."

I stay quiet. I hear the door unlock, and open slowly. I squint at the sudden brightness from the light outside.

"Vijay?" I hear Mithra say quietly. She closes the door and turns the light on. She gasps at all the bottles on the floor.

"Vijay!" she shouts, looking at me.

I flinch a little. She looks at my hand, all bloody.

"Vijay." she says, running over to me. She takes the scarf around her neck and wraps it around my hand.

I suck in a sharp breath at the slight pain. She looks up at me.

"Go. Take a shower." she orders. Standing up, i decide to listen to her.

I take a nice, long hot shower. After coming out of the bathroom, I find my room clean and Mithra is sitting on my bed, which is now neat as well. I stand there, not knowing what to do.

"Who is she Vijay?" Mithra asks, looking down at her hands.

"She is my twin sister." I reply, looking at the floor.

Mithra looks up at me in shock. "What?"

Hey friends. So for Sashi, Vijay's Twin, I have a few people in mind, and I can't decide. Please comment on who you think would be best for this character. I will update next only when I get enough comments, as I need it for the next chapter. So, please comment on who you would like!

Sai Pallavi

Anupama Parameswaran

Mehreen Pirzada

Please comment on who you want as Vijay's sister

Please comment on who you want as Vijay's sister. If you have someone else in mind, please suggest.