Horror Movies and Plans

Start from the beginning

"I'm here because I cleaned up the mess you couldn't bother to help with." Finn snapped, sending a glare in Sam's direction.

"Okay. That's not fair! I passed out, dude." Sam defended. Finn placed his phone on the counter, and turned his barstool so that it faced towards Sam.

"I meant before she cut herself, idiot."

"I did help!"

"That's not what I hea-"

"SHUT UP! Both of you." I yell. "No one is at fault here, okay?"

"And that's where you're wrong." Finn disagreed. "It's Micheal's fault."

"Finally, something we can agree on." Sam snorted from where he was laying on the couch. "Can I get up now?"

"I guess you can." He sat up and handed the rag to me.

"So, are you-" Sam was cut off by the sound of the front door opening.

"Wow. Ironic that you show up now, when everything is clean." Finn rolled his eyes at Micheal.

"What are you doing here?" Michael snapped as he placed his briefcase on the floor. He sent a single nod towards me and I start to stand up from my spot on the couch.

"Seriously? That's ridiculous. Take care of your own briefcase." Finn shot. "Aren't you going to your office anyways?"

"Well, I came home hoping for some lunch. Seems that I'm not getting any." Michael gestured towards the empty counter.

"Maybe because-"

"Finn, I think you should leave." I cut him off.

"But we're supposed to hangout today." He pouted.

"We never agreed to that. It's just a really bad time right now. You should head home."

"Seriously? What about your-" he cut off and glanced at Michael. "Never mind. Have fun with Sam." He stormed out of the house, using the front door this time.

"Lilah, I really don't want you to have anything to do with that boy anymore." Michael said before nodding at Sam and heading towards his office.

I rolled my eyes and turned towards the boy sitting in the couch.

"I'm really sorry. None of this is your fault." I told Sam.

"It's alright. I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go see a movie but I changed my mind. I don't think today's a good day." He stood up.

"Wait!" I stopped him from heading towards the door. "I would like that."

"Didn't you just tell your other friend that it wasn't a good time?" He gave me a questioning look.

"That situation was a little more... complicated."

"Oh, okay. What movie do you wanna see?"

"You choose." I suggested after shrugging.

"How about we go to the site and close our eyes. Wherever my finger lands, that's what we'll see." He offers.

"Good idea." I agreed. He pulled out his phone and got onto the website. Once he was there he closed his eyes and scrolled. He stopped scrolling and pointed.

"Of course. You had to choose a horror movie!" I said in disbelief.

"Do you want me to choose again?"

"You can't cheat the finger." I stated, getting up from my spot on the couch. "Lemme go ask my dad."

When I got to Micheal's office, he was typing something up in his computer. I waited for him to look up at me before speaking.