Part 27 Merrier or not!

Shaheer's POV

It's 29th October today, and finally as I woke up in the afternoon, I saw that Pooja's song has been released and it is trending already.
My hand is too paining because of yesterday's event. But my head is spinning because of the reaction of the fans. People are like, going crazy over Sid and Pooja's chemistry.
Oh bhaisabb!! Sahi hai!

______________

Oh my god!! #SidPoo trending? Whyyy? Esa bhi kya hogya video me inki.. muje to normal lagi..! One of the fan is commenting cast them again, they are fire.

Bhaii konsi aag? Kesi aag? Beta petrol laao, matchbox lao..pata chl jaega what is fire!! I was feeling like commenting all this..but no!! Shaheer you are also an actor, stop this behaviour.
Breathe in breathe out! Shaheer buck up!!
Still with a heavy heart I messaged her because I really can't leave her like this.
"hey it's great! Congratulations for the success. Keep doing good work."

And she replied with an smiley  emoticon, just like we used to do months back! Yeah! Normal! And plus I would now maintain good distance between us because I don't want Shikha to do anything like that again. I know she will not but still I will refrain from poking my nose in Pooja's business.
(She affects me, and that's wrong! She herself said after our kiss "it's wrong" so yeah it is!)

___________

Pooja's POV

I'm happy that our song is so well received by the audience. It's really a beautiful feeling. But still I'm lost. I don't know why but I am feeling incomplete, missing and confused.
It's just I'm happy but I'm not.
Crazy right?

I'm getting crazy I know. Whirlpool of emotions!!! And here I'm single piece handling it all together. I'm so so so... don't know what!!!

____________

It's Christmas time now!! And I'm so glad to see the merry around. It's indeed the most beautiful time of the year. I must say!

Yeah I have moved on and me and Shaheer have hardly talked to each other since two months. I last wished him good luck when his music video along with Sonarika released in November. I just reciprocated his gesture.. nothing else. And moreover I am learning how to be happy, outgoing, wander in nature, doing productive work. Actually I have joined a random chat group. Im present there under the name of "Sneha". The chat group is on instagram, where you talk to strangers under disguise and talk your heart out. And trust me, talkin to random people solve your inner trials to much extent.
Even I have found a friend In their "VagabondAtHeart" (that's his id, he don't use fake name) , and he's amazing and is helping me alot. It's 24th December, and I still have no plans. Jennifer is out of town, so no party I guess.

Suddenly to my surprise, there was a call from unknown number. I picked up.

"Hello who's this?" I asked.

"Hello Pooja..muje to laga tha ke tum mera call nhi uthaogi...!" And as I heard this, I recognised her voice.

"Oh my gosh! Ifrah!!! So glad that you called. I'll save the number." I replied enthusiastically.

"so sweet! Actually mai yaha mumbai aai hui hu bhai ke ghar hu..akele aai hu Jammu se do din ke liye..socha tumse bhi milu." She told me.

"And trust me Ifrah, now I'm already missing Amairah. khair Batao kab milna hai?" I asked.

"Kal? Christmas hai to mile? Vese bhi Shaheer to ghar pe hoga nahi..to tum or mai aaram se gupshup karenge." Ifrah sounded like as if she wants to. Talk to me alone.

"Ohkay! I'll text you if I'll come tomorrow or not!" I wasn't sure whether to go the next day or not. Shaheer ke ghar jau..jab vo na ho!? Isn't it odd?