Part 34 Realisations

Shaheer's POV

I'm so much frustrated and sad with my life right now. A month!!! It has been a whole one month since we even saw each other. How can she??
How she manages to stay away from me like that?? How? Because I'm not able to!!

If someone visit me my home, he or she will have a sure shot difficulty in recognising me. I have grown beard, and my eyes..they have so much dark dark circles that I can't tell. Constant sobbing will do no benefit right!
I am just surviving another year of my life. I don't know where it will head in coming days. I seriously don't know if I'll be there for her, waiting anymore or not! Without her I'm dead.

I don't know!

"Kehne ko to hum tanha hain,
Teri yaadein magar humesha sath hoti hain!" I said in half sleep.

Suddenly to my surprise I got a call from unknown number and the caller ID was of Sehban Azim. I don't really pick phones now because what's the use? But he has called for the first time, so I should not be rude.

"Hey! Wassup?" He asked happily.

"I'm fine tum batao Sehban, how come you tried remember me. Haan?"
I tried to joke.

"Arre esa kuch nhi hai yaar. Actually it's valentine's and maine apne farmhouse pr ek get together rakha hai or tumhe bhi aana hai!"

"That's so generous of you! But mai kyu? I mean.. Don't take it wrong..but mai vaha kya krunga..we don't have common friends!?" I shrugged.

"Ha even hum bhi itne ache dost nhi..hainaa? But Pooja meri dost hai and since you guys are together, so tu bhi mera dost hai yaar! And Pooja se bat nhi hui teri, I asked her to bring you too!"
As I heard him, a heavy sob escaped my mouth and he asked what happened.
I was already heavy on emotions, so unable to cope up, I told him that we are not together and how she had been ignoring me for almost a month. And moreover she isn't clarifying anything.
"Ye ladki pagal hogyi hai, aaj aaye ye ise samjhata hu!"

"Nahi.. kuch mat samjhao..if she doesn't want to have anything with me then it's okay! But I want a clarification!" I said in a low voice.

"Par ese to vo chali jaegi tumse dur!" He showed concerned.

"Saat saalo se dur the, kbhi dhang se bat bhi nhi ki thi humne. But destiny!! Aaj dekhlo..I can't believe on myself that I have fallen for her.
Jo hona hota hai vo hokar rehta hai. We can't do anything, but put efforts."
I told him.

"Are you putting efforts Shaheer?" He asked me blankly and I was taken aback!
Surely I'm not!

"Put efforts, aaj aao, confront karo use or uski feelings ko, and get it straight!" He said and disconnected.
After a minute, he sent me the address of his farmhouse. But look at me..how bad I'm looking.

Agar vo haa bhi kehne wali hogi na to aaj muje dekhkar naa boldegi.
God!!! Ye dark circles..kya karu mai inka.

______________

I got late for the get together as after a long time, I took a lot of time in getting ready. I was wearing a solid blue colored sweat shirt with denims along with my red shades. And I cleared my beard and took every measure to look good. And as a result, I was looking quite handsome.
Three hours, I took never such long time to get ready but shoots.
And now my only purpose to go there is to extract a positive answer from her..perhaps!
It's already 9 in the night and his farmhouse is far away. Bhaiiisaab!! I have to hurry.

____________

Around 10, I reached the venue and it was descent. I could hear music and smell the aroma of happiness around. Red balloons were scattered, at one place there was arrangements of barbeque and drinks. As I entered, Sehban and Ritwik met me first and we hugged.
Well, I must say all Pooja's friends are very warm and loving persons.
I also met Naihal and she hugged me tightly and expressed her desire to cast me someday.
Well her and Aniruddh's work is. Very fine. So I too nodded smilingly. "I would love to work with you someday!"