|•CHAPTER 3•|

Start from the beginning

She saw everyone waiting for her, giving them a smile. Everyone made they way to the office .

___________________________________
Leaning to the bus seat, Swathi's mind went back to yesterday where she saw the most beautiful pair of eyes.

She still remembers, his eye colour Attracting each and every female around.

"Swathi, where are you lost "Rahul asked and she nodded as nothing

She so badly was trying to stay attentive and mingle among the gang so that they won't be worried but seems like her mind was in no mood to co operate with her .

"just thinking "Swathi told and Rahul nodded.

Soon they reached the company, which was big, modern and had a classical touch too..

       SK GROUPS OF COMPANIES....

Was beautifully craved in the in the middle in gold colour .

Everyone looked at each other and Swathi pressed her lips together, Dhrva held her hands immediately.

"no Swathi don't be afraid it's okay, "Dhrva told pressing her hands and she nodded smiling.

Everyone went in together and walked towards the reception

Dhrva showed the lady the mail they received in the morning

"sir has not yet arrived, you guys wait in the waiting area meanwhile "the receptionist told with a sweet smile.

"that's okay, by the way what's your name "Rahul asked keeping his elbows in the desk and his palms supporting his cheeks

"rahulll"swathi softly yelled and pullled him with her to the waiting area.

"don't make them chase us out "Dhrva warned and sat down

Dhrva, Swathi, Rahul were patiently sitting in the waiting area

Whereas Karunya and keerthika went out to the cafe as they were hungry.

Keerthika got a call from Siddharth ,so she was busy talking with that fellow and Karunya stood up to go out ,she took her chocolate milkshake with her and walked and that's when she bumped into someone!

"ouch"a voice came and that's when Karunya saw a  handsome man in white shirt which is now spoiled like hell because of her chocolate milkshake .

He looked so good that her eyes refused to move aside from his and that golden chain in his neck highlighting his collar and just like that her eyes went down to his shirt and reality hit her! Looking at the chocolate stain

"what the hell, how can you waste my chocolate milkshake
Do u even know how much I begged my stupid friend of mine to get this freaking thing "Karunya yelled

"Miss, it was you who Bumped into me and spoiled my shirt "that man yelled back

"whatever, you wasted my freaking chocolate milkshake and now I want one no I want two "Karunya told and folded  her hands across her chest.

"even if u stand upside down I won't buy you a milk shake not even one and don't even think about two! Like why??why should I buy you one when it was you who Bumped into me and  it should be actually you who should buy me a shirt!  "that man yelled and walked into the cafe.

He sat down on the table and had a cup of coffee, few minutes later the waiter brought the bill and he was shocked to see a chocolate milkshake and 1 cup of coffee in the bill.

"what the hell, I just had a cup of coffee "he yelled

"sorry sir, your girlfriend told to add the amount to ur bill and left taking the milkshakes "the waitresses told

"GIRLFRIEND???"

__________________________________

Everyone was waiting for Karunya to join them.

"what took you so long madam were you dancing in the cafe "Rahul asked

"yeah, I danced "Karunya told

"guys, sir came "the receptionist told and everyone stood up and saw two mens and a lady walking into the large room.

"you guys can go in "the receptionist told and everyone nodded

Karunya knocked the door and heard a 'come in'

Karunya, keerthika, Rahul walked in and Swathi looked at Dhrva and he held her hands again.

"I am here "he told and she smiled

Slowly they both walked into the room and Swathi saw KARTHIK sitting in the CEO chair.

Her eyes went wide, her mouth slightly opened ....

To be continued....

*******************************HII GUYS, HOW WAS THE CHAPTER 😊

HII GUYS, HOW WAS THE CHAPTER 😊

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

HAPPY READING!

Instagram id : __author.rii__
( i drop spoilers , outfits and edits of the story do check my page out.)