The end but also the beginning

Wynter pov

We are all at the den waiting for sparrow to come with the other lone wolves. 10 minutes later and sparrow has finally arrived but she is alone and hurt!? We run up to her and she looks at us with tears in her eyes

Sparrow: I'm so sorry.......

Willa: sparrow what happened!?

Wynter: why are you hurt!?

Sparrow: the same rogues that attacked pack ages ago attacked me and the other lone wolves i barely made it out, the others weren't so lucky......

Wyatt: they're gone.....

I hug sparrow trying my best not to hurt her and she crys into my shoulder but when I pull away my hands are covered in blood and I immediately look at sparrow realising it's her blood.

Wynter: sparrow let me see your injuries

Sparrow nods at me and lets me have a good look at her injuries and I gasp she has a massive cut on her left side and a cut down her leg and bruises on her head and arms, the others now have tears in their ayes as they see sparrow and I do too.

Willa: l-let's get you in the den and get you cleaned up

Sparrow: what about the pack elders?

Willa: well I think we have enough proof now come on

We all follow Willa inside and all the wolves immediately look at us well more looking at sparrow. I see a pack elder start walking up to us but before they could say anything Willa speaks up

Willa: don't say anything the lone wolves were just attacked by the same rogues that attacked the pack, only sparrow survived she is rejoining the pack and if you want proof look at how hurt she is

The elders look at sparrow and gasp when they see the state she is in and nod their heads and walk off. YES!! sparrow is back in the pack but we need to still help her and definitely give her new clothes.

(After cleaning sparrows injuries, bandaging them, giving her new clothes, and getting her necklace charged, couldn't think of how to it write sorry)

We walk outside the den and I look at sparrow she looks so much better now she isn't pale white like a ghost anymore and she looks so much stronger now and looks so beautiful. I look at Willa and she gestures for me to talk to sparrow so I move infront of sparrow and grab her hand. She looks at our hands and this time I can see her blush, she looks into my eyes and waits for me to start talking.

Wynter: sparrow I have really missed you and I never ever want to lose you again so sparrow...... will you be my girlfriend again?

The others look at me confused, looks like me and sparrow have a lot of explaining to do later. But I barely pay attention to them because I look back at sparrow waiting for her to answer and I can tell she is blushing so hard right now.

Sparrow: Wynter of course I will I've missed you so much too....... I love you Wynter

When Sparrow is finish talking I pull her closer to me and kiss her on the lips and she kisses me back, I hear the others awww but I'm only focused on Sparrow right now. When we pull away from each other Sparrow is still blushing, she's so cute when she's blushing. I let go of her left hand but keep holding her right hand with my other hand and we all start walking back to seabrook. I'm so glad Sparrow is back I can't wait to show her the town and just basically everything!!