Obvious love

(Wynter PoV)

I start walking to school with the pack and I'm kinda worried what if we can't figure out a way to convince the elders that Sparrow left to protect the pack. I hope we can I don't want to lose her again, forever this time....

(A little later)

We just arrived at school and I'm lost in thought thinking about how we are going to do this. Seeing as I'm so distracted I bump into someone, I should really stop doing this. I grab the person's arm before they hit the ground and pull them up, wait it's Sparrow and she's inches away from my face. I immediately blush and notice she's bitting her lip like she always does when she's nervous it's so cute. I let go of her arm and back away a little still blushing.

Wynter: s-sorry

Sparrow: I-it's o-ok

Wynter: umm so should we go inside?

Sparrow: y-yea

I walk off with sparrow a bit behind me and we go into the school trying to find the pack seeing as they walked off without me. I spot them and walk over with Sparrow still behind me, I stand next to Willa while Sparrow talks with Wyatt at his locker a bit further down from Willa's. I look at her and notice she's smirking at me, oh no did she see.

Willa: so why didn't you kiss her??

Great she did

Wynter: w-what you mean

Willa: don't lie I saw what happened

Wynter: f-fine i was nervous

Willa: why? it's obvious she still loves you

Wynter: you really think she does? But she told me to move on

Willa: come on she probably did that to protect us or something like that and she was blushing too

Wynter: she was?!

Willa: yep so you going to talk to her?

Wynter: maybe I don't know

Willa: Wynter!

Wynter: I know I know, I need to to talk to her about getting back together

Willa: you do now come on we need to get to class

Just after Willa says that the bell rings and we walk off to class, I start thinking again but this time about how I'm going to talk to Sparrow about getting back together, I'm still so nervous about this I hope I can do it.