Human?

(Wynter PoV)

Me and the pack are walking to school and yes we decided to stay at school which I'm so happy about! But I can't stop thinking about Sparrow lately, I mean with the whole finding the moonstone and saving the pack, I haven't really thought about her for a while. She would have loved school, she loved learning new things, she was quite a curious wolf but that sometimes got her in trouble (a lot of trouble). I wonder if she is still out there fighting for the pack, maybe I could ask Willa about searching for her and asking her to join the pack again. But before I ask Willa, I bump into someone and she falls backwards onto the ground.

Wynter: oh I'm so sorry

I hold out my hand and she grabs it and I pull her up off the ground.

Wynter: I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention and bad wolf bad wolf (I say hitting my head but she stops me).

Girl: it's ok, I should have been looking where I was going too.

She kinda sounds like Sparrow, but that can't be possible she's not a werewolf she's just a human. Before I could say anything else Willa speaks up.

Willa: watch where your going next time! (Willa says growling)

Girl: *mumbles* still haven't changed Willa.

Wyatt: really Willa, I thought you were ok with humans?

Willa: *sighs* I am but they should still watch where their going

Girl: *mumbles* but I'm not a human...... do I really look that human like right now?

Wynter: wait what did you say?

Girl: I didn't say anything..... anyways I have to find my class bye! (She says running off).

Wynter: now I'm confused.....

Wyatt: why?

Wynter: I swear-

Willa: no swearing!

Wynter: *sighs* that's not what that- it doesn't matter, I'm sure I heard her say she wasn't a human.

Willa: you must have heard her wrong, she clearly is a human.

Wynter: but she sounded a lot like Sparrow!

Willa: she may have sounded like her but she's not Sparrow, she's not a werewolf, she's just a human (Willa says before walking off with the pack except me and wyatt).

Wyatt: don't give up Wynter, we will find out if that girl is a human or not.

Wynter: do you think that she is Sparrow?

Wyatt: I don't know but why won't she tell us if she was Sparrow?

Wynter: she might be scared?

Wyatt: true, she probably doesn't want to face us...... but let's go before we are late. We will figure this out at lunch.

Wynter: ok, race you!

I say while running off leaving Wyatt behind but he soon starts running after me until we reach our class. I can't wait for lunch to figure out if that girl is really a human or a wolf. And if she really is Sparrow or not......... :(