Is that really you?

(Wynter PoV)

Me and the others walk up to the girl, and Willa speaks up and starts talking to her.

Willa: hey, your new here right?

Girl: y-yes

Wyatt: you don't need to be nervous, we just want to get to know you

Girl: s-sorry just used to being avoided

When I hear her say that I nudge Willa with my elbow, she turns to me and I whisper to her.

Wynter: that could be a hint telling us she's a lone wolf

Willa: *sighs* your right lone wolves don't have a lot of interactions with anyone else except other lone wolves

Willa turns back to the girl and talks to her again.

Willa: so what's your name?

The girl tenses and I can see that she's debating if she should tell us or not.

(Sparrow PoV)

Willa just asked me my name what do I say should I tell them my real name? Will they know it's really me though? What do I do! What do I do? Ummm...... I'm just going to do it I'm going to tell them it's really me.

Girl: well.... you know my name.

Wynter: Sparrow! Is it really you?

Sparrow: yea it's me Wynter

Wynter: I knew it!

Wynter then hugs me and smiles looking at Willa and Wyatt.

Wyatt: it's good to have you back Sparrow

Willa: yea we missed you a lot especially someone (Willa says glancing at Wynter making the omega blush)

Sparrow: I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys I was fine, I ju-

Wyatt: it's ok we aren't angry

Sparrow: good, so can you introduce me to your friends?

Wyatt introduces me to all their friends, they seem pretty nice but then Wyatt turns back to me and I know what's coming he wants to ask why I look human.

Wyatt: sparrow I have one question why do you look human?

See I knew it

Sparrow: umm (I look at everyone around me and they are looking at me worried) it's nothing.....

Willa: it clearly isn't nothing no wolf just hides that they are a werewolf.

Sparrow: *sighs* ok I will tell you but not here meet me at the lake after school. I don't want to talk about it here.

Wyatt: sure we will meet you there right guys?

Everyone else except Sparrow and Wyatt: yep

Sparrow: o-ok cya later then