Marriage

After Gauri died, some were at peace. Queen of Virata was shock by the incident and became silent. Abhinaya didnot wake up for a day. All were having dinner. 

Kaedhri : Vikram beta, what's troubling you? You are not eating.

Vikram : Nothing Appa. It's just that Abhinaya is having nightmares continuously. Though she is not waking up she was sweating a lot. I am just feared of her condition. 

Arjun : She will be alright Vikram. Just eat. 

Abhimanyu : Vikram lets go have a match after breakfast.

Vikram : sure.

After breakfast all went to ground. Vikram and Abhimanyu took their swords and started to fight. Vikram's strength was double that of Abhinaya. His sword skills were powerful. The match was intense when Nakul competed with Vikram . Then a Dasi came running, " Rajkumar. Pranam. Princess Abhinaya woke up and is asking for you." Without a other word Vikram sprinted towards Abhinaya's chamber. 

Vikram : Love

Abhinaya was resting on the bed backrest. She tried to sit but due to her weak body she failed. Vikram sat near her and made her lean on his shoulder. He held her palm. 

Vikram : How are you feeling?

Abhinaya : Not Good.My head is paining. 

Vikram : It will be alright soon enough. He kissed her forehead. Other came to see her. 

Arjun : Abhi how are you? Do you want something? Does it hurt anywhere?

Abhinaya: Papa I am good, just a little headache. I am hungry.

Draupadi brought food and Abhimanyu started to feed her. She couldn't eat more than one spoon. 

Abhinaya : Bhai , enough.

Abhimanyu : You ate only one spoon. You need to eat more. 

Abhinaya : I feel like vomiting. I don't want to eat.

Nakul : Abhinaya what about ladoo. Try to eat it. It's sweet. It might make you feel  better. 

She ate ladoo. She actually ate ten ladoos.

Bheem : Just like me. 

Nakul : Bhaiya , you could have eaten the whole room of ladoos. If Abhinaya eats a whole room she will burst before finishing even a quarter.

All burst out laughing. They were happy that Abhi was giggling 

All left the room. Abhinaya and Vikram were alone.

Abhi : Vickey, I love you.

Vikram : I love you more.

Abhi : Vickey. His touch is still disgusting. I ..... I feel uncomfortable. Tears were forming.

Vikram turned Abhi towards him and connected their lips. Abhi was taken back but she responded.

Vikram : I trust you completely Abhi. You are only mine. Mine only.

Abhi : Only yours. They connected their lips again. After a intense kissing session both parted.

But still I can't forget those Vickey. 

Vikram : Whenever you feel uncomfortable come to me. Don't care about the surroundings. Till the day you feel good I will be near you. After you break your insecurities we will marry.

Abhinaya blushed hearing the word marry. 

She his herself in his neck and slept. She started to have nightmares. This time it was very bad one. She woke up with a jerk. She was crying hard keeping her knees close to her chest. 

Arjun came running," Abhi". He went to her and hugged her tightly.

" Shhhh. papa is here. nothing happened. it's just a bed dream. "

Karna and Dhuriyodhan also came. " Beti, nothing happened."

Abhimanyu went and sat at other side of Abhinaya and caressed her head.

Abhinaya: Vickey. she said is low voice.

Arjun : Abhimanyu go and call Vikram. 

Subhathra: He went out to get something. He is not in the palace.

Abhinaya was crying hard. Sahadev and Nakul with lot of difficulties made her to drink a medicine which induces her to sleep. 

Karna: It's better to marry Vikram and Abhinaya.

Yudhistar : I agree with Ang Raj. What do you think King Kaedhri?

Kaedhiri : I thought the same. Vasudev, Why don't you say?

Krishna : I think it's best to marry them soon. It is good for both sides. We will marry them tomorrow. 

Arjun : But Madav isn't it too soon. 

Krishna : No Partha, the soon they are married its good for Abhinaya and  Vikram.

Dhuriyodhana : We should ask Vikram . 

Vikram : I don't know. 

Kaedhri : Son. You came. Where you went?

Vikram came with some violet flowers. He kept it near his love. 

' This will make her feel at ease. No more nightmares .' 

Krishna : Vikram , its better if you both get married soon. Abhinaya will feel secure and you can be with her.

Vikram : But isn't it too soon. I mean like yesterday she was literally.....I don't want to say and tomorrow if I marry her, I mean will she be alright.

Krishna : Both are peace for each other. If you marry her then she will get out of the past soon. Love is magic that blossoms rarely. Vikram, she will accept . Will you?

Vikram : I accept whatever decision she takes. 

All went to arrange things for marriage. Vikram didn't leave Abhinaya. 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT??????