UN COMFORT

Vikram place Abhi in the bed and he sat down near the bed holding Abhi's hand. Pandavas couldn't sleep. They were thinking about Abhi's state. Abhimanyu was very alert. It was midnight.

Abhinaya was sweating.
VOICE: HOW ARE YOU MY BEAUTY? YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM MY FAMILY.

ABHINAYA: DON'T COME NEAR ME.

VOICE : YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL. I CANT RESIST MY DESIRE. I WANT TO MAKE YOU MINE. TO MAKE YOU IMPURE

ABHINAYA : NO. DONT COME NEAR ME. VIKRAM ....VICK....PAPA.....BOTHER....
DON'T COME NEAR ME. PLEASE.

VOICE : (HE TOUCHED HER) SHE WAS CRYING AND SHOUTING FOR HELP.....

Vikram : Love Love wake up....Love

Abhimanyu: Sis....Abhi.....little.....wake up.....

Abhinaya woke up in jerk. She was sweating , crying hard. She saw Vikram. She hugged him.

Vikram: love calm down. It's just a night mare. Dont worry. See papa, abhimanyu all are here.....Abhi dont cry....

Arjun : Abhi look papa is here. I will not let anyone hurt you....

Nakul : Princess.....dont cry...

Abhinaya was crying hard.

All were broken in little pieces as they saw her crying.

Abhinaya: Vikram....He came.....he cam again....

Vikram: Abhi it was a nightmare....look at me it was a nightmare......it was just a bad dream.....I am near you. No one can harm you.

Abhinaya crying turned down slowly. She was drifted to sleep in Vikram's embrace.

After she slept all went to hall except for the ladies. Subhathra and Draupadi along with upapandavas stayed with Abhinaya.

Paras : If I find the person....he is dead the next moment.

Karna : I have never seen her getting feared of something.

Dhuriyodhana: I am going to cut his hands.

Sid : She ..... she was feared and had a nightmare. She must have been affected a lot.

Arjun : she was crying for help. She was .......crying.

Vikram: Arghhhhh I cant take it any more.....

YAAGAN ...... UNICORN.......CHAND......I SUMMON YOU.

ALL the three came....

VIKRAM: GO SNIFF WITH YOUR POWER.....FIND THAT PERSON WHO MADE MY LOVE CRY. DRAG HIM HERE I WANT YOU TO DO IT NOW.....

YAAGAN : GIVE ME THE CHANCE OF BURNING HIM.

ALL THE THREE WENT. (Chand is Vikram's unicorn. Abhi and Vikram have unicorn and birds of their own. )

Vikram was raging in fire. He eyes showed it. He was in peak of his anger. He was burning whatever he saw. All became afraid of him. Suddenly a bird came.