~Chapter 3~

"Louis, you idiot"

We've only been walking for about five minutes when the excruciating pain from my head and ankle becomes unbearable. I'm wincing with every step. How much longer is this fucking walk? Why did I think that wearing skinny jeans would be a good idea?

What I would do to have my phone and earbuds right now

How the hell am I going to get back by myself? How long is this going to take? How quick will recovery be? Is he actually going to help me? Is he gonna kill me? Of course he's not going to kill you. I think. No. No more thoughts like that. He wouldn't have tried to wake me up earlier. He would've just killed me then. I'm going to be fine. This scenario will be over quickly. Soon it'll just be a distant memory and eventually I will forget it ever happened.

Lost in my thoughts I fail to notice Harry stop and I ram into him. His shoulders tense and he turns on his heel. Glaring at me like it's my fault.

"A fuckin' warning would've been nice." He opens his mouth to protest but nothing comes out. Pushing past him and continuing this never ending walk. I can hear him sigh, followed by the crunching of leaves. I take that as a win.

Harry - 1

Tommo - 1

I can hear him chuckle to himself.

What the hell is he laughing at?

All of a sudden I'm being lifted off of the ground and into the arms of a seemingly insufferable human being. Out of instinct I wrap both of my arms around his neck but, I retract them almost immediately.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I squirm a bit and his grip tightens.

He shakes his head slightly. His face is emotionless but I can see the amusement in his eyes.

"I could see that you were in pain."

I furrow my eyebrows. There's only so many times you can give someone the are you dumb look before it just becomes sad.

"That still doesn't explain why you're carryin' me bridal style."

He sighs and his extremely minty breath dusts my face. He turns his head away from me, checking for something. His curls brushing my nose.

Assuming he didn't find whatever it was he looks forward again.

"It's more efficient that you dragging yourself five feet behind me." He smirks, knowing he's right.

I huff and cross my arms.

Harry - 2

Tommo - 1

He opens his mouth to speak but he hesitates. I can see the gears on his head turning.

He turns his head to look at me. Those piercing green eyes boring into my soul.

"I never got your name, other than Jennifer. Which I'm guessing was you being a sarcastic little shit." He chuckles a bit at the last part and turns to face forward.

I contemplated telling him. There wasn't really any reason I shouldn't. So why not?

"It's Louis."

His eyebrows perk up and his lips twitch into a small smile.

"Lewis?" I glare at the side of his face.

"Louis, you idiot."

∆∆∆∆∆

A/N Okay so I forgot to mention this but appearance wise it's 2014 Louis and 2015 Harry. Yes you're getting very curly frog boyo. Okay? Okay. If for some reason you don't know their looks by heart just look it up and you'll see what I'm talkin' bout
( ˘ ³˘)♥ Sorry for the very short chapter, writers block ಠಗಠ