Fuck Four~

TRIS P.O.V

"Alex?" I whisper.

"Huh?" His face lights up and I know he's happy that I'm okay and that I kissed him but I need to let him know that we're only friends. But before I could do that, I look over at Four's face and I would have taken a step back if I wasn't in a bed. He eyes were black and they're usually brown. You could see so much anger in his eyes and I don't know why it's there. I haven't even done anything to him!

"What's wrong Four?"

"What's wrong with me!?!" He yells so loudly I have the urge to cover my ears but I can't move without hurting my ribs.

FOUR P.O.V

"What's wrong with me!?! I got here before anyone else and you know what? I was so hurt that you were hurt. I actually felt physical pain so I laid down next to you hoping to ease away some of it. You know what happened Tris? I made sure that I wasn't touching or anything and some of the pain actually went away. But as soon as it went away, it came back because the only thing I could think of was your dead body. As much as I wanted to stop the images, they kept dancing around in my mind. But you wouldn't know because you're so worried about Alex!" I spat his name out and she looked like she was about to cry but I was not going to give in. Before she could respond, I kept going.

"Do you know how hard it was to watch you two eyeball each other on stage like that? And why did you pick that song! It was torture to watch that especially the kiss!"

"I know Four. You've already told me how absolutely horrifying it was to watch me kiss him, remember? In the hallway-"

"That's not what I meant." I say quietly.

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME FOUR. You've had your turn now it's mine. In the hall way you told me that it was so horrid to watch and how you almost threw up when I kissed you at the party and when I kissed Alex!"

She started off talking normally and then she started shouting as she got to the end.

TRIS P.O.V

When I got to the end of what I was saying I practically screaming at him and I didn't care. I didn't care that tears were streaming down my face, I didn't care that Alex looked sad when I said that I kissed Four.

I

Didn't

Care.

I looked around the room and everyone was looking at me shocked.

"Where is my brother?" I snarl.

"Um, he's asleep in the other room."

"Good." I say while standing up and making my way over to the door. "Goodbye." I say while leaving.

I heard everyone's shouts of protests and before they could come out, I break into a sprint. I didn't even know where I was going but I was running away from Four.

Away from Christina.

Away from Alex.

Away from my father.

Away from everything.

Away from life.

~A/N: PLEASE READ: I need to know how many people want Four and Tris to make up or more drama. Let me know!

Aw! Poor Four. He doesn't know that Tris was going to tell Alex that she didn't like him like that and poor Tris because Four can hurt her so easily and she doesn't know why she's giving him that power of herself. They both like each other more than they let on.

Sorry if this sucked, I have to hurry and finish this chapter to study for my exams tomorrow because I'm pretty sure I failed the one I had today. Oopsies. I have exams all week ugh KMN!