Chapter:- 3

Ayman's POV:

"Ready for college?" Bhai asked me as I tied my hijab on my head. I smiled and nodded. Today is first day of my University. We shifted here in Mumbai a week ago and Bhai started working in our company. Alhamdulillah. But I'm damn nervous. How will I make friends? Because I never made friends after I left them. And I'm relieved that I'm not going to meet him because it was his dream to study abroad. And his brother never stopped him from following his dream.

"Let's go." He said and we went down. As we reached down I saw Mumani setting the table and Mamu reading newspaper. I sat beside him and whispered in his ear.

"Mamu, keep your paper down before Mumani say something to you." He looked at me and kept the paper on the table making me chuckle.

"Ready for your University?" He asked kissing on my head and I nodded.

"Yes. Totally ready." I said smiling at him while he chuckled.
"Don't be nervous, okay princess?" He said and I nodded.

"Don't worry Mamu. I'm a big girl now. I won't be nervous at all." I said smiling widely and he chuckled. After sometime Mumani came and looked at Mamu weirdly.

"That's new." She said sitting beside him while Bhai and I chuckled.

"What's new, my lady?" Mamu asked her while she rolled her eyes.

"Your newspaper is kept on table. Other time it used to be in your hands. So was just a bit confused from where has sun risen today." She said and Bhai and I laughed. While Mamu rolled his eyes. After that we did our breakfast and we left for our destination. I mean Bhai for office and me for my college. Bhai will first drop me at my University then will go to his office. When we reach there he stopped the car and looked at me. I took a deep breath and looked at him who chuckled.

"Don't be nervous kitten. Let the whole university know that you are a wild kitten." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Bhai." I whined while he kissed on my head.

"Don't worry kitten. Everything will be fine. And you'll find your friends here." He said making me confuse.

"My friends? How will they be here, Bhai?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I mean you'll make good friends. Insha Allah. Don't worry." He said patting my head and I nodded.

"Insha Allah." I said and after saying Allah Hafiz to him I went out of the car. I entered in the gate and looked around the university. I never thought I'll be back in this city again. But fate has planned something for me so let's see what it is holding for me this time. I sighed and walked towards notice board to see the classroom number and floor. After seeing my classroom number and floor I walked out of that hell crowd. I hope I make at least one friend here. But that person definitely won't be able to take Divu's place ever. She was just my soulie. My bestie. Who knew me better than anyone else. I was climbing stairs lost in my thoughts when I bumped into someone and the things which were in that person's hand fell down.

"I'm so sor-"
"Don't you hav-" We both said together but stopped when we looked at each other. He is familiar. Very familiar. He is looking like.

"Veer."
"Amy, right?" We both said together and our eyes widened.

"Ayman. You here? Are you here for real?" He asked all of these together while I was just looking at him with wide eyes. If he is here then all of them will be here too. May be. No. Please. I'm still not prepared to face him.

"Oh my god. That's so good you know. You came back. I bet everyone will be shocked." I came back to reality hearing Veer's voice.Let's go and meet everyone. They'll be so happy." He said taking my hands and started dragging me with him after picking the things which fell down on the floor. But I stopped him.