"Either way, it's probably something to do with Kai and Yui since he's only been making unwanted visits since they came," Shu informed us both, lost in thought. "Kaito doesn't seem like he will have anything that Richer would want, Yui on the other hand...her blood, her body, maybe her in general..."

"Shu. Don't stress about it, I can see the steam coming out of your ears," I yawned again. Tired, definitely. Put my head on shus lap and closed my eyes which were watering a little since I had just yawned. It wasn't long before I drifted off onto an endless, dreamless deep sleep.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

I rolled onto my side waking up once again. The first thing I did, naturally, was look for the two brothers. They weren't beside me which alarmed me a great deal. I sat up swiftly and rushed out of the room, charging down the hallway to find all of the brothers only to recognize Reiji in his room, in the middle of a nightmare. I trudged towards him and hesitantly shook his shoulder.

"Hm? Kaito?.."

"I was going to find Shu but you... Were having a nightmare. It might have been a memory or something but, if it was It must've hurt you and I didn't want you to re-live that..." I mumbled, scratching my inner arm, nervously.

"I should thank you then," he looked at me with his hands leaning on the side of the single seater couch, both of his hands had their fingers entwined.

"Please don't, Hey Reiji, it's probably a personal question, why do you not like Shu?"

"It is quite the personal question. It's not that I don't like him. It's more that I'm jealous of him." he told me. "Thats all I'm saying, now don't go telling him what I've told you, him, Subaru and Ayato are in the lounge,"

"Thank you!" I cheered and ran through the plenty of hallways and different rooms just to get to the lounge. And eventually I did get there, I stood in the doorway hiding ever so little behind the doorframe.

"Morning sleepyhead," Subaru waved a little, leaning against the wall. Shu say up slowly and looked at me, like a dog that had been shown a treat, that probably wasn't the best way to explain it, forgive me Shu. Ayato looked at me and before I knew it he was behind me.

"You know... Your blood smells nice..." Ayato told me, sniffing my neck, but I wasn't about to let him touch me anymore than he already had. I shoved him away and quickly speed walked to shus side and nuzzled my head against his chest.

"You left me," I whined.

"We woke up before you and didnt want to disturb you," He replied, patting my head.

"Hmph. That guy is back," I mumbled out.

"How do you know that?" Subaru wondered. I stared at him and blinked once. Well shit.

"Sharp nose?" i tried. It was more of a question however, and didn't seem convincing.

"No lying. Spit it out," Ayato glared at me. I sighed, closed my eyes and sat with my knees to my chest. Would it really be okay to tell them?

"Speaking of which, you're not a mere human, you managed to find the game room immediately without going there before. And when we mentioned Ritcher you sniffed the air as if checking to see if we were right," Subaru pointed out. Damn you being so observent. I mean it wasn't like I was trying to keep it a secret, if you found out I couldn't care less, but it's an inconvenience to explain.

"I'm not human, you're right. I'm a demon," I explained to them, "Not a higher class one, but I'm certainly not a lower class demon. I don't really have a demon class, I simply go by the title of one of the most powerful Demons because if my families blood," I explained, clicking my tongue and sighed. Trying to explain everything to them would take too long, far too annoying. I'd wait for them to ask to tell them.

"Soo... You're a powerful demon who's lacking a class in demon society," The albino vampire asked. I nodded my head and face palmed, that was already a stupidly long explanation which was unneeded.

"Demons blood can be addicting so don't try drinking from me unless I say otherwise," I glared at ayato especially, knowing he'd try his best at having a go since he was 'all that' and I Continued to nuzzle myself up against shus chest.

"Yessir," they all replied.

"Why is that Ritcher bastard here. His smell is empowering, I don't like it." I grunted and squinted like a child throwing a fit.

"You know... I wonder if Yuis blood change has something to do with him... Because Yui smells like Her." Ayato hissed out, irritated.

"Her blood changed? That's... Impossible... No, wait no, its not... The heart is the bloods pump, so if her heart was changed..." I put a hand on my chin in thought. I was right, it was true. The only answer to Ayatos observation was a heart transplant. I wasn't very smart I was going by my own twisted logic that didn't make sense.

"So you think Ritcher planted Cordelias heart into Yui to ressurect her?" Shu asked me, making sure he understood it.

"Yeah, and I'd bet the awakening would be soon, probably why her father sent her here just recently... He knew... Oh crap this shit just got deep," I cried in frustration, as Shu ran his hand through my long dyed light blue locks. "That said we can expect a lot of shit to go down with her here, I just have a feeling," I added.

"We'll take your word for it then," Ayato grumbled, "I better go tell Reiji. Such a pain-"

"Ill do that, don't worry," I chuckled. He wasn't so bad, well with me anyways.

"By the way, that mukami boy, who is he?" I asked Shu. The boy from our music class  smell like a full blood vampire.

"Yuma Mukami. I've known him since a kid, but these days were like enemies. Full bloods versus the half bloods. I need you to stay well away from them, take me or subaru when you do want to talk to them, or wait until your demon strength is back. They're bad news," Shu closed his eyes and leaned back as if going back to sleep.

"I feel like wherever me or yui is there's always havok. It follows us jeez, not what we need at all," I huffed and put my music back on. I watched a Ayato walked out of the room, probably, most Likely, going to find Yui or his triplet brothers.

I sighed and rubbed a hand on my face. Thing which I didn't want to happen, were happening. And Yui was at the centre of it all, not that I cared, really I liked being in my alone bubble, where no drama or fight could happen, no mix ups or misunderstandings. There was only me, and my music. And that's all I needed. But then I became friends-ish with Subaru and Shu... Shu... That kiss. What did it mean.

I subconsciously dragged my fingertips over my lips softly.

Why did he do it?

Maybe ill never know...

➤ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ👤 ➤ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ💬 ➤ᴠᴏᴛᴇ🌟

@iiBubbleFxeak