"Well i take as compliment.Excuse me while i want to save that priest"Natalia walked towards Father that being put dangerous venom.

Asta and Yuno then hit that elf hardly.

"Its been long time you didnt came.Hows your family"Sister Lily healed the kids.

"Well quite busy being knight.My family is okay unless some of them being possesed.That horrible.Hmm..this is new venom.Quite tasty...err Sister could you cover the kids eyes .you know what i mean"Natalia said with weak smile.

"Owh.."Sister Lily nodded.

"Ugh..i dont want to do this but sorry "Natalia then bite Father Orsi right arm and began sucking the venom.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Holy Undine..why they just attack with low attack"Teeta said.

"Its because we had hellish training.Besides this kingdom hadnt focus with mana nature.They just arrogant with status"Jammie punched tenketsu to the possessed magic knight easily.

Yeet!

They just defeated 50 possesed magic knights.All done.

"Well your turn Mr Angel"Teeta teased Jammie

Jammie just ignored and took out his angel sword.He just slashed them.All the elves were free soul.

"May you rest in peace.."Jammie prayed ob them.

Then they saw a town that full of thunder

"I think no one in this kingdom know about mana nature"said Teeta.

"Lets go"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Vanessa and Magna exhausted as they fought with Luck who being possesed.

"What the heck.. he is more crazy than usual"Magna said

"Damn if were not my Fate Spell..we totally died.Tch this took lot mana"Vanessa said.

Suddenly Luck attacked them but Jammie and Teeta arrived and blocked his attack.Luck plunged back.Vanessa and Magna shocked.

"Who are you guys"Vanessa asked.

"We are your ally"Jammie said.

Teeta grinned smiled as she meet badass enemy.This gonna be awesome.She then attacked Luck crazilly.Jammie dumbfounded.Seriously!

"Okay why your friend crazy"Magna asked.

"Yeah she crazy on fighting.Let her be.Besides im Jammie from Heart Kingdom"Jammie put his sword on his shoulder.

"Another Asta huh..you are magicless arent you"Vanessa told him

"Definitely but it doesnt I cannot heal you"Jammie made some handsign in fast movement and his palm hands glowed green light.

"What kind magic is this"Magna shocked.

"As expected from Heart"Vanessa gasped

Jammie then put his palms on Magna back and he healed the injured.

"It seem you healing type can heal the external wound.Quite impressive.Asta might learn this"Vanessa said.

"Yeah.So may I"Jammie said to Vanessa

"Sure dont worry kid"Vanessa chuckled as Jammie healed her.

"Oh my you are interesting girl."Luck said as he kicked Teeta liked nothing.

"Sure.Oh man you made me more itching to hit you damn elf"Teeta gave her punch towards Luck.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"I dunno who you are but you seem suffer a lot.You might came from noble but you kind.You aura quite calm"Jokul said as he put his palm on Finral chest.

His hand glowed bit then he left.He flew to Silva House.Oh many people of Silva being killed.Blood everywhere.He noticed that Kivn killed a maid.That maid dying and Jokul knelt at her.

"Dont worrg I will heal you"he said to her.

Kivn astonished.

"What are you doing Jokul.Shes part of Silva"Kivn said.

Jokul glared on her.

"Nope.She just a mere maid.Besides theresnt any Silva blood in her bloodline.She just commoner"Jokul said.

Kivn just facepalmed.Sometimes Jokul kindness quite troublesome.

"Thank you.."the maid said before left in hideout.

Jokul turned to the a fat noble who was dying because being stabbed by compass needle.He turned to Kivn.

"Hey Kivn..do you have anothet compass needle."Jokul asked her.

"Here is it"Kivn gave to Jokul.

Jokul turned to the fat royal man who was dying lot.He was angry because made the maid as his shield.Disgusting noble!

"You bitch noble.How dare you use  that maid as you shield"Jokul said in anger.

"Please spare me"he said in dying.

"urta qual"Jokul said in cold tone.

Kivn just watch in deadpanned.She then smile.

"Wow you killed him"she said.

"Yeah he should be killed.Lets go find the real Silva"Jokul said.

"Geesh you Jokul"Kivn said.

[Done]...ok im gonna take break here. .