Good morning!

Y/N Pov

I yawn. It is exactly 8:00. I usually wake up at this time, so it explains why my body wanted to wake up at its regular time. Emily and I were snuggling on her couch. We must've fallen asleep watching the movie.

"Good morning, Beautiful." I hear Emily yawn behind me. 

"Good morning." I crawl back into her arms. She strokes my hair. "You know we have work today, right?" Emily groaned.

"Yeah, yeah." She sits up. "But I dont want to go."

"We have to. We Save lives!" I say as I get up and walk into her bathroom. I hear her chuckle.

I brush my teeth and I take a quick shower. Then I put on my clothes and go out into the living room. Emily is all ready.

"You ready to go?" I say. She hold up her phone and whispers case. "Im ready to go see dead bodies. Yayyyy." I say unenthusiastically. 

                                                                                      ~

"Hey, Y/N, Long night?" Derek teases. "Out with your boyfriend?"

"There is no longer a boy in my relationship." I say.

"Oh, so that means that I have a chance?" 

"Not even close." I kid with Derek. He acts like he's been shot.

"Yeah, me either, which is why horror movies and popcorn is my favorite go to." Emily smiles. She looks at me and winks. I wink back. 

"Too bad your pretty faces are missing out on the Derek Morgan." He points to himself with the most arrogant face.

"You wish" Me and Emily say at the same time.

"Good morning everyone." Hotch says. "We have no time to waste. Three girls have been raped and stabbed almost a hundred times each, both laying down on their faces."

"Their names were Racheal Coleman, Linda Nelcy, and Joey Adams. All were found in a local river, like Hotch said, face down."

"If they were found face down, it could have been a sign of remorse-" I stat to say. Reid cuts me off.

"Since the bodies were stabbed 89 times each, it should be safe to say that the unsub was taking thier anger out. Maybe towards a mother or female that did something to him."

"Which means that our unsub is a big pool of rage that needs to be caught. Wheels up in 30."

Me and Emily walk side by side walking towards the car to go to Las Vegas.

"Is it weird that I want to hold hands with you?" Emily asks. I look at her.

"Uh, no. I want to hold yours too, but we can't. We have a case." I say.

"Yeah. I know. Its fine." She puts her arm around me.

"I thought-"

"Relax, we always do this. Its not gonna give us away." I look at her and she smiles. I smile to and grab her arm.

"Closest we'll get for now." 

She puts her head on mine as we walk to the car.

"Hey, Y/N" I hear my name and look over. Its spencer. "I need to talk to you." Okay.

"Em, I'll meet you in there" She nods and walks into the jet (I think this is what its called) "Yeah, spencer?"

"Listen, sorry I cut you off earlier. I was just thinking really hard and when I do that I don't realize when someone is talking.'" I smile. "Its fine, really. Now lets get in there." He laughs as we make our way to what I thought was gonna be just a normal case.