Break up

Y/N's POV

"I think you need this more than I do." I hear behind me. It's Emily. She's holding some lotion in her hand. 

"Thanks. I am gonna need this, especially after taking down Ramos today." I take the lotion and put it in my bag. Our unsubs name was Ramos. 

Since we were in the bathroom, I washed my hands, covered in dirt. "I can't wait to go home and take a nice, long bath," I say. Emily is looking at me through the mirror. She looks distracted by something. I look at myself in the mirror. There is nothing on my face. I turn around. "Em?"

"W-what? Oh sorry, I was thinking of something. What were you saying?"

I laugh, she looks blank again. "Em, are you sure you're okay? You look dazed. Distracted almost." She shakes her head.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, it just there is something I've been meaning to ask yo-" She gets disrupted as JJ walks into the bathroom.

"Oh, hi girls! I'll be out in a minute, just have to use the bathroom." JJ said as she comes in. I noticed she looked at Emily a certain way. What the hell? They knew something, and I know how to figure it about. Its obviously about Emily soo if I just walk out she should-

"Uh, Y/N, Can I , Uh, get a ride please?" Emily said. Yes!

"Uh, sure Emily. I just have to get something from Hotch." I say. I had to get something I lost. I didn't know what it was.

"Okay. I'll wait by your car." As she says that, I nod and I walk out of the bathroom and into Hotches Office. He is writing in some papers. 

"Oh, good, your here. I wanted to talk to you." Hotch said

"I thought you had something of mine." 

"Oh. I do , but It's not going to make you happy." Noted.

"Just tell me."

"Fine. Here." He hands me a necklace. Wait a minute, this is the one I gave to my boyfriend.

"Your Boyfriend wanted me to give it too you. He also left you this." It was a note.

       Dear, Y/N

I love you, I really do. But I just don't think I can handle this. I'm sorry, but I'm breaking up with you. You are always away somewhere in the world. I love that you help people, but what about when I need help? Or when I wanna get married, or have a baby? Im sorry, but I can't handle this. I love you.

                                                                                                                    -Jacob

"You okay Y/N?" He wipes the tear off my face. I didn't even notice I was crying. Then I let it all out and I hug Hotch. 

Not everybody know this, but Hotch is my biological dad. My mom met him when they were in high school, then they got drunk and slept together. The next day My mom flew to conneticut to live with her grandparents when she found out she was pregnant. After my mom died, I found hotch and Surprisingly enough, I was just finished college with a bachelors degree in criminology.

"Its okay, Y/N. Don't worry, I'll find him and arrest him for violence." Ilaugh. 

"What?"

"Well, he broke your heart, right?" I laugh again.

"No, dad, it's fine. Ugh,"   I wipe the tears off my face. "I'm giving Emily a ride home. I gotta go. I love you dad"

"I love you too Y/N. Be safe!" He says as you walk out the door.

"I will!"