Not for now

Emily's Pov

"Hey Y/N," I said. Ever since we kissed, she was all I could think about. And it was getting me a little, well, I think you know.

"Hey Em, what's up?" Her voice sounded so soft. I could picture her on her bed in her pink pajamas that she likes to wear, and her long, brown hair in a braid.

"Just thinking about you."

"Really?"

"Mh hmm"

"Well I was thinking about you too."

"Really?"

"Yup, Im even wearing the bracelet you gave me." Well now I feel special.

"Man, I forgot about that. It reminded me of you." It really did. It gave me a sort of Fall kind of vibe, and that is the vibe she gives off.

I could feel her big smile all the way over at my own house. "So, was there a reason why you called me at 10:30 at night?"

"No reason. No reason at all..." I lied. I made it obvious so that she could get the hint.

"Mh hmm. So you don't want me to come over?" Finally, I've been waiting for this one.

"Maybe I do. And Maybe, I don't have a shirt on.." I didn't have one on, so I was just being honest.

"Oh, really? Hmm, that's an offer I don't think I can give up. How long do you think it would take to, you know, get there?"

"Oh, I don't know ask reid, he knows everything." She laughed. Man I can't help it. "Y/N, if you are not over here, kissing me in the next 15 minutes, I am going to put a shirt back on. Hello, Y/N?"

"Sorry, I was getting my go bag, On my way!"

Y/N Pov

As soon as I got to Emily's place, I basically ran to her door. 

I pressed the doorbell , and almost immediately, the door opens before the doorbell can even stop. I get pulled inside and I feel lips on mine. 

I nugde her.

"Hold on, I wanna see what you look like." She smiles and Takes my hand and twirled around. She was wearing a red lace bra, and red pajama shorts. "Beautiful, now come back here." 

We started to kiss again, and this time, I grabbed her hair. She grabbed my ass.

"I like your butt." She mumbled between my lips. I laugh as she kissed my neck. She unbuttoned my shirt and started to kiss down. 

Wait, what am I doing? I just broke up with my boyfriend.

"Wait, Emily,  wait. Stop." She stopped and looked at me.

"You okay? We can slow down." She looked at me very caringly. I hate doing this to her.

"No, no its not that, but... I just broke up with my boyfriend. And if it's okay with you, maybe we can just, you know, starting out in dates, and work our way up?"

"Yeah, yeah definetly. Honestly, I dont know why I was rushing. I guess Im just new at being gay." She said with a huge smile on her face. "Ill go get dressed and maybe we can heat up some popcorn and watch some movies?" 

My smile was so embarrisingly big, I almost yelled saying yes.