Chapter 1

Dipper looked up as the sky ripped open. He had realized that he and his twin's bags were unintentionally switched only a few minutes before and was unsure how to feel about Mabel's stupidity.

The mystery twin stood there as he watched creatures fly out of the interdimentional portal, only realizing the danger he was in when an eyebat started flying speedily towards his face.

As Dipper Pines ran curses spurted from his lips, he was becoming increasingly irritated and angry at Mabel... He had given her one job!

She couldn't even do that...

"Whatever, I'll talk to her about it later, I guess..." Mason dodged an eyebat that came a little too close for comfort. Panting as his panicked sprinting wore him out.

"That is-s if I d-don't die f-first..."

He kept running, ducking and dodging when necessary. Finally reaching the Mystery Shack, relief flooding over him as he saw the familiar faces of the others on the Cipher Wheel.

Dipper yelled out to them as he ran up the steps, "Guys! Soos, Wendy, Grunkle Stan, Mabel!"

Wendy looked up from her task and upon seeing him exclaimed, "Dip, bro You're alive!"

He laughed disappointedly (is that a word?), he had expected them to at least try and find him...
"Yeah, I guess"

"C'mon Ford and Mabel need to talk to you.." she continued leading Dipper down to the lab.

"Okay?..."

'Wonder what this is about...' he thought as he followed Wendy.

[TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY GOT TO THE LAB]

He walked forward cautiously Ford's face was full of fury, and Mabel had this glint in her eye. Whatever his Grunkle needed it wasn't good.

"H-hey, Grunkle F-Ford! Y-you needed somet-thing?" Dipper Pines asked nervously.

His Grunkle stayed silent for a minute, making him even more anxious, "Why'd you break the rift, Dipper?" Said boy looked at his Grunkle and twin taken aback.

"What?" He managed to get out slowly. Grunkle Ford looked at him with a disappointed gaze.

"You know what I'm talking about Dipper."

"No, actually I don't. Mabel and I's bags got switched, so if anyone broke the rift it's her."

"Don't even TRY to blame your sister Mason. She told us what happened. You can't lie to me."

"Wha- MABEL WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAD THE RIFT! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LIE ABOUT IT?!" Tears welled in his eyes as his sister adopted a scared expression that was so obviously fake.

"DIPPER! Don't yell at your sister, she did nothing wrong!" At this stage Dipper had had enough, storming out of the lab he ignored his Grunkle's shouts to go back.

Wendy and Soos looked at him betrayed as he stepped out of the vending machine. 'Guess they heard Ford yelling. Wouldn't surprise me if Bill heard it, to be honest.' He snorted in amusement.

"What's so funny, Dipper? Did you cause the end of the world or something?" Wendy had a distasteful expression as she asked him this, and at this time he had had enough.

"You know what Wendy? I'm out. Fuck all of you." Dipper Pines walked out of the Mystery Shack, forgetting about the chaos raging outside...

—————

Hello! Author here, I just wanted to apologise for the long wait on the chapter.. ;-; And I'm sorry if updates are really slow. Anyway baiiiii