Chapter 2

Dipper had been walking for a solid twenty minutes before he began to regret his decision, though at that point in time he would have rather died than return to those backstabbing people he used to call family..

"How could they?!" He questioned the air deliriously as he kept running, "No. How could SHE?!! Mabel, my own twin? Why would she say that? It's almost as if she wa-"

Dipper's sentence was cut off as a figure appeared in front of him, causing him to fall to the ground in surprise. "What? Like she was jealous?" The person asked, offering his hand to help the teen from the ground.

He stared at the man clad in an almost sunflower yellow button up, Dipper didn't recognise him which made the boy suspicious. Gravity Falls was small, "W-who are you?" Dipper cursed to himself at his breathlessness.

"Someone wanting to help you, unlike some other people you know it seems." The brunet couldn't make out the others expression considering how dark it was but wondered how he knew what had occurred. Dipper shook himself from his head as the man gestured for him to take his hand once again. This time he took it, being pulled up from the ground.

"Let's head somewhere safer yeah?" A mix of emotions were dripping from this strangers voice, Dipper thought he could pick up a hint of delight. 'Wierd..' he thought.

"Yeah- that's probably a good idea actually." He laughed nervously, looking around his surroundings and anywhere that wasn't his current companion.

He didn't protest as he started to be dragged away, not knowing exactly where they were, "hey uh, what's your name again? I don't think I caught it.." Dipper kept glancing around, waiting for a response.

After a prolonged moment of silence he did get a reply, yet it only confused him more. "You'll find out later."

"What's that supposed to mean? Wouldn't it be easier for you to just tell me??"

"Where's the fun in that, huh?" The others voice sounded all too gleeful now, sending shudders down Dippers spine. He didn't say a word after that, blinking around the forest once again.

Confusion and fear soon became apparent when the duo left the safety of the trees, a weak street lamp revealing the facial features of his aid. Brick like scars were lining his jawline and neck, golden blonde hair gelled to one side and a nasty scar formed a jagged triangle over his eyes. Mason wondered how the man could even see, yet that didn't stop his from trying to pull his arm away. Trying to escape the demons grip was impossible as Bill looked back with a grin.

"Hello Pinetree.."

—————-
OMG I'M SO SORRY I KINDA FORGOT THIS EXISTED-