Double Date

The next morning Alya and Nino go to there friends room once they are up. When they reach their room they are shocked! Adrien and Marinette were cuddling together and most probably naked~

Alya immediately started fangirling and Nino was trying to calm her down but Alya being Alya shouted on top of her voice: Adrienette Sailed!

This loud voice startled the sleeping duo and resulted then to wake up from their sleep. As soon as they understood that they were caught their faces turned to a tomato.

Alya: What  the hell did you guys do last night?

Mari: I um we hehe

Nino: Holy shit! They had sex last night

Adrien: Nino don't say it that loud!

Alya: Hey you both are only 17 years old so be careful and always use protection. My ship is finally sailing!!!! Don't you dare break Mari's heart ever or you would have to face me Agrest, understand.

Adrien:  Sure Alya and now would you two mind to leave, me and my girlfriend need to get dressed.

Nino: So you dudes are official now?

Mari: Yup Nino!

Alya: Before leaving I wanted to tell you both that we all are going on a double date to Adre's Ice-cream so be dressed accordingly.

Adrien: Will do.

Alya and Nino leave smiling to themselves. Sure they had also done that same thing on the night they got together but never told anyone about that night mishap!

Adrien and Mari went to take shower. YES they took shower together. They were officially dating now. Meanwhile Alya and Nino were doing the same thing. They all got out and dressed up in the following outfits:

Adrien's Look-

Marinette's Look-

Nino's Look-

Alya's  Look-

~  With Adrienette ~

Adrien: Wow Mari you look hot!

Mari: So do you Adrien *she kissed his cheek*

~  With DjWifi ~

Nino: Woah Babe you look beautiful!

Alya: Thanks! You don't look bad either *winks at him*

~Time Skip: Date ~

Alya:  We need to track down Andrés cart!

Mari:  We can use hints.

Nino: Last time it took us 25 minutes to find his cart.

Adrien:  André was last seen near the Eiffel Tower, lets go there, he would probably be somewhere close.

Nino:  Yeah lets go guys!

After 15 minutes of search they found him.

André: My name is André André ! I am the sweetheart ice-cream maker! With one scoop or two I will find the perfect one for you! André André the sweetheart match maker!

Alya and Nino go first~

André: Hey isn't it the DJ Nino and the sporty Alya! You are still the cutest lovebirds I see!

DjWifi: Bonjour André!

André: Coconut banana and a touch of passionfruit it will make if perfect for you two!

DjWifi: Thanks André!

Adrien and Marinette go next~

André: Aah these two I have never seen, is it your first time here with me?

Adrien: Yeah we just got together yesterday.

Alya: Like literally!

Adrienette: *blushed at Alya's comment*

André: Blackberry and peppermint an explosive mix that's a fact but often times its the opposites that attract!

Adrienette: Thanks you so much André!

André: Have a nice day you two!

They all sat near the Eiffel tower, enjoying the view and eating the ice-cream! It sure was a miraculous day for all the four friends.

THE END

Thanks for reading everybody.

Don't be lazy to comment and vote!

Au Revoir