summer camp | multiple

Somewhere in Upstate, New York Youth Summer CampJuly 8, 19945:00pm

Youth Summer Camp
July 8, 1994
5:00pm

"No.. fucking.. way." Foxy began to grow heated inside as she stared at her and roommates' beds on the roof of their cabin.

"How the fuck did they even get that shit up there?!" Kim exclaimed angrily.

"Biggie's fat ass probably did all that." Aaliyah scoffed and folded her arms.

The three girls were volunteers at this year's Youth Summer Camp. Them, along with their friends from their neighborhood - Nasir, Clifford aka Mef, and Chris aka Biggie - all signed up to be leaders for the preteens in order to make some money this summer. But instead of setting positive examples for the kids, the 18 year olds were more focused on pulling childish pranks on each other instead.

"Look, I know we promised Ms. Angela we wouldn't pull anymore pranks on them niggas, but we have to get them back for this. Where the fuck am I supposed to sleep?" Kim said as she sat down on a nearby bench.

Ms. Angela was the camp's main supervisor. She was aware of all the antics that was going on and threatened to send the group home without pay if they don't cut their bullshit out.

"So what you tryna do?" Foxy questioned Kim, taking a seat beside her.

"Ion know, but it has to be something that can top this." Kim replied as she mean mugged the beds on the roof.

"I know what we can do!" Aaliyah exclaimed.

"I mean, like.. really top this. It has to be something wild." Kim ignored Aaliyah, rubbing her chin while thinking of a plan.

"Yes, yes! I got it, I know what we can do!" Aaliyah repeated herself.

"It has to be something extreme..." Kim continued, still ignoring her.

"I got it, Kim!"

"And I don't mean something stupid like throwing toilet paper all over their cabin..."

Aaliyah's wide smile slowly faded away. "Never mind."

Kim hopped off the bench and pulled Aaliyah and Foxy by their wrists towards their cabin. "Come on, I got a plan."

—————

- The next morning -