ghetto detention | multiple

Sky Valley High School, California Saturday Detention April 9, 1994 11:00am

Saturday Detention
April 9, 1994
11:00am

DeVanté aggressively swung open the school's library door in annoyance and walked in. He stopped in his tracks and furrowed his eyebrows once he spotted his younger brother Dalvin seated at a table with his girlfriend, Tionne.

"The fuck you doin' here?" De asked his brother as he approached the couple and threw his book bag on the table.

"We got caught fucking in the janitor's closet yesterday after school." Dalvin replied. DeVanté gave them a disgusted look while Tionne looked away in embarrassment.

"How we live in the same house and didn't know we both had Saturday detention today?" Dalvin questioned. DeVanté shrugged and slouched down in his seat. "I ain't gotta tell you everything."

"Why you here anyway?" Tionne interfered, looking at DeVanté.

He pulled his sunglasses out from his pocket and placed the over his eyes. "Mrs. Robinson called me out for being late to class again, so I told her to suck my dick." He snickered.

Tionne and Dalvin just stared at him blankly.
"What? It's not like she hasn't already." DeVanté stated as he threw his hood over his head and laid his head down on his arms on the table.

The students at Sky Valley High School usually suffered the consequences of their fuck ups they caused during the school week in Saturday Detentions. The school's principal, Mr. Mac, loved taking away majority of their weekend plans by having them spend 5-6 hours in school on a Saturday when they've already spent a whole week there.

A few moments later, Cedric and Joel entered the library with Kim, Aaliyah, and Brandy following behind.

"Sup niggas!" Cedric exclaimed, slapping DeVanté on his back. De jumped and shot his head up with his shades now crooked on his face.

"Why y'all here?" He asked them, fixing his glasses.

"Sleeping in class." Joel answered and sat down next to him. This wasn't a surprise, Joel was always sleeping in class.

Cedric plopped up on the table next to theirs. "I placed a water balloon on Kim's chair in class and she sat on it. Then she started beating the shit outta me. That's why we here." He turned his head and scolded Kim who was seated behind him.

Kim scoffed. "You giving me dirty looks and shit like you not the one who started it. Fucking dry lip ugly mothafucka." She rolled her eyes and brought her attention to Aaliyah and Brandy.