Chapter 49

"It seems that you have fallen into my trap, eh"

As Gaara heard Naruto's word he turn around and shocked he saw Naruto with his blade pointing at his forehead, he wore standard blue t-shirt, black jeans, red running shoes and also his green jacket then he placed his hood over his head to hide almost his face except for his mouth and chin so that no one can identify who he was or what kind of person is this. The cold eyes was staring at Gaara whose now sweating bullets as he thought that he stared to his  very soul including his 'Mother' was now afraid on Naruto's eyes. As the people around them were in shocked that Naruto survived the attack by using unknown jutsu, Even the Kages and Sannins were stared widen eyed at Naruto's performance. 

(Scene Change: Examination Stadium: Stands)

"What?!" that's the only reply that they give to Naruto's performance, many of the shinobi population was curious about the Hokage's oldest son's ability and sudden appearance.

(Scene Change - Examination Stadium: Arena)

As Gaara was shocked he created a distance between them and raised his left hand vertically and the sand form an arrow barrage to kill Naruto.

When he noticed the upcoming projectiles, he glared at Gaara and earning him to flinch, he said as he take a first step " Don't make me", he swing his right hand horizontally and a blue chakra wave burst the arena,  and hit Gaara's sand then the sand falls like nothing. Everybody was shocked to the event, Gaara's sand was destroy like a bug, they saw Naruto walking towards to Gaara who was shivering in fear and trying to hit him again, and the result was the same.

(Scene Change: Examination Stadium: Stands)

The people were shocked at Naruto's unknown abilities, they didn't know what to say.

(Scene Change - Examination Stadium: Arena)

As Gaara was having a hard time hitting Naruto whose dodging on his attack in all sides, he carefully planned to kill him to where he have no options but to accept it, as  Naruto rolled into a crouched position as Gaara's sand claw retracted back to his body. Noticing that there was a slight delay between Gaara moving his real arm and the sand arm, Naruto evaded another thrust from before he sped forward. Vanishing and appearing once again crouched next to Gaara, Naruto drove his fist into Gaara's right side, which was still free from the sand that covered his left side. He formed a sand walls where Naruto cannot escape in all sides, Gaara gripped his hands to forma spike that inside the walls, meanwhile inside the sand walls, Naruto saw the spikes that was formed the sand walls to block his escape route, he didn't have a choice but to release his 'jutsu'.

As soon as the pillar of black chakra appeared, it vanished, leaving a bewildered stadium wondering what it was; having appeared and disappeared in the blink of an eye. Standing in the center of the arena was blank faced Naruto, his torso covered in blood though the gaping hole from before seemed to be nonexistent, save for a large scar that replaced the wound. Below him was a trembling Gaara, his eyes wide as they were locked with the cold navy of Naruto's.

Without saying a word, Naruto reached out and grabbed Gaara by the collar of his shirt, the redhead starting to shake even more uncontrollably then before. Yanking the scared boy closer to him, Naruto's cold gaze warmed slightly as he took notice of Gaara's state.

He stop and said before he will make the match end, because he notice the boy in front of him was an innocent boy after all.

"It seems you are an innocent after all" earning the people included Gaara shocked and caught off guard as they heard Naruto's statement.