first day of school

third Pov

The birds chirped as the blonde female stirred in her sleep, the green-eyed teen groaned stretched. The petite woman brought her legs up and over the bed, sitting at the edge of the bed her feet touching the black carpet. Sighing Luna stood up walking over to her closet, grabbing her outfit {up top} she walked over to the bathroom. Stacking her outfit on the counter the blonde-haired teen walked over to the shower, turning the knobs she set the water at a hot temperature. Undressing she dropped her pyjamas on the ground, stepping into the stream of the lukewarm water. Grabbing her shampoo conditioner and body wash, the teen sat the item down, tilting her head up so the water would run down her head to her back drenching her hair. Squirting the shampoo into her hand Luna suffocated her hair with the liquid, washing out the shampoo she repeated the process once more. Grabbing the body wash and her loofah, she rubbed the body wash onto her body, rinsing off she shaved and turned the knobs off. Stepping out of the shower she grabbed her towel drying her body off. walking out from the bathroom into her room she grabbed matching black lace undergarments, she set the towel down starting to get dressed.

TIME SKIP

walking downstairs the girl shivered uncomfortably in the awkward silence that wrapped around the house. "Shit- I'm so late!?" the blonde hair teen bolted upstairs grabbing her phone, wallet bag, and an extra jacket as she had realized that it was going to rain later. running outside closing and locking the door she ran over to the black 1967 Chevrolet impala it had originally been her uncle's car, he had said that it was for her to use but not keep. chuckling the girl sighs as she remembers the conversation she and her uncle had said hopping into the driver's seat and starting the car up the girl chuckled a smirk appearing on her face as the impala revved to life. "Hey there baby" she clutched the steering wheel in a tight grip, she had always been told that she had a unique fascination to the car even when she was younger. always getting angry if someone she didn't know touched the precious car, just like her uncle. is what her parents would always say to her.

driving out of the driveway she sped down the street drifting around the corner, she let out a loud booming laugh and pressed down on the pedal, going even faster as she sped down the familiar streets to her new school. speeding into the car park revving the car she parked right in front of a group of kids. she slightly frowned hearing as the engine slowly died, stepping out of the car and slammed the car door she narrowed her eyes at a group of kids that were laughing while looking at her. " Nice car " Luna gritted her teeth as she faked a smile and spoke loudly gaining everyone's attention. " Thanks, it an original, unlike your nose job" the student body in the car park/lot burst out into laughter, as the brown-haired girl that had made the snarky comment covered her face with her hair. 

walking into the school she headed straight towards the administration office, walking by a group of un-normally pale group of students she shivered feeling their stare in the back of her head. getting to her destination she entered the office. " Hello there, miss, what can I do for you" a wrinkly old lady leant over the desk looking down at her, her emerald, green eyes stared into her soul almost like searching for something. " Oh, hello mam, I'm new here and wanted to get my timetable, I must say you look too young to be slouching your back milady" the teen teased the lady earning an 'Oh my' and a blush on the ladies already rosy cheeks.

{ I know this isn't much, but I think this will do. thank you to all the others who stayed and waited patiently for me to update. love you all sweets, reading back on a comment i decided that maybe the uncle was a lil someone that hunts the monster that go bump in the night. I would really like to add him, but I don't exactly know where i would start.... the plot twist though >:D

(743 words)