sneak peek for next chapter

A/N so I'm thinking of making a Spotify playlist for this book, so you guys could listen along to.... the thing is that i am terrible at picking good songs, so they wouldn't exactly be songs that would go along with the aesthetic of the book. please do tell me if that would be a good idea, and also remember to leave some feedback whether it's bad or good, idm!

THIRD POV

the sound of a radio played in the background as two people spoke to one another the static of the radio was loud, loud enough to block out the voices of the two adults. standing beside the trunk of their car stood a girl wrapped in a blue blanket shivering from the cold. she watched as they were searching through the trunk moving around guns and stakes, letting out a giggle she watched as they panicked searching for a med kit. "guy's I'm fine, I'm not hurt. it's not my blood" the blonde-haired girl spoke up watching as the two males stilled for only a second before continuing on with searching through the trunk. "Plus...the med kit is in the back seat, not in the trunk." the girl chuckled as she watched both of them look up at her in shock. "I'm fine anyway, plus I'm HUNGRYYYY" the girl whined as she stomped her foot against the gravel road.

[donee with this sneak peek....huh i wonder who they could be o-o]