•40•

My phone rings, waking me up from my sleep. I groan, opening my eyes to see the time. It's only four in the morning, who the hell is calling this early?
"Who is it?" Tom mumbles as he wakes up.
I grab my phone, checking the contact.
"It's Haz." I say quickly, sitting up and answering the phone.
"Haz? Everything okay?" I ask.
"We're in the hospital, Hannah's in labor." He says.
"But it's too early, almost three weeks too early." I say.
"I know, the doctors said everything should be fine, they're going to take care of everything but I'm really stressed out." He explains quickly. "I didn't even realize what time it is.. I'm sorry for waking you up."
I look up, seeing Tom is already getting dressed and grabbing our phone chargers and other things.
"No don't apologize, we will be down there soon." I say.
"Thanks." He says.
I hang up the phone, and Tom throws me a pair of my leggings and one of his hoodies. I love that he instantly started getting ready to go. He's a good friend to Haz.
"We need energy drinks." I say.
"Already on it." He says, heading out of the room and towards the kitchen to get the drinks.
I change my clothes and slip on some shoes, ready for a long night at the hospital. I walk out and see Tom has finished grabbing everything we will need.
"You ready?" He asks.
"Yeah." I nod, throwing him the keys since I'm way too tired to be driving right now.
We get in the car, and pull out of the driveway. It's weird being out in the middle of the night when everyone is home. Tom gets a funny smirk on his face, making me laugh.
"Whatcha thinking about?" I ask.
"Well.. were going to be waiting around for a while. You know what that means." He says.
"Playing games on our phones and endlessly scrolling through Instagram?" I ask.
"What? No. Car sex." He says as if my suggestion was weird compared to his.
"Car sex? In a hospital parking lot? Absolutely not." I say.
"It'll be fun!" He encourages.
"My best friend is having a baby Thomas the last thing I'm going to be doing is car sex." I laugh.
He frowns, pulling into the parking lot and turning off the car.
"You sure?" He asks, one brow raised.
"We will see." I mutter.
"Yes!" He exclaims excitedly and I roll my eyes, getting out of the car. I only said that to get him to shut up. It's definitely not happening.
We walk into the birthing center, and I speak to the nurse at the front desk.
"We're here to see Hannah Cunningham." I say.
"She's right back here." The woman says, guiding us down the long hallway to a room. She knocks on the door before opening it and letting us in.
"Is that them?" Hannah asks, and I walk in, seeing a relieved look on her face. "Oh thank god!"
"How's it going babe?" I ask, sitting next to her.
"Oh my god Sav.. I didn't realize how painful it was, and then she told me I- that I-" she stutters, not able to get it out.
"It's not that bad, Hannah. Just say it. You have to wear a diaper." Haz says.
The look of horror on Hannah's face makes me laugh slightly. Ah the wonders of motherhood is already happening.
"I am twenty fucking years old, I don't wear diapers!" She whisper yells.
"You look great, really glowing and stuff." Tom says in attempt to make her feel better, but she's less than impressed.
"I'm as fat as a watermelon, my hair is a rats nest, and I- agh!"
"Breath through it darling, you got this." Haz coos as he holds her hand through the contraction.
"Get the fuck out of me you bitch!" Hannah yells at her stomach.
"Han I thought we agreed to stop calling Rosie a bitch." Haz says.
"Do you feel my pain Haz? Are you really going to say that when you can't feel my fucking pain?!" She exclaims, making him shut up real quick. "God fucking damnit ow!"
After spending a bit of time in the room with them, Tom and I decide to walk around the hospital a bit to keep our energy up. We sip our energy drinks as we walk around, and I notice some nurses eyeing him.
"I hate how girls look at you.." I sigh.
"I don't notice, I'm too busy looking at you." He says.
"Tommy that was so cute." I say, pulling his arm over my shoulders. My heart is definitely warm from that.
"Stop walking for a sec." he says.
"Why? We ha-"
I'm cut off by his lips meeting mine in a quick, but not boring kiss. When he pulls away I feel my cheeks heat up, knowing the nurses saw that.
"Now they know I'm taken."
_______
Six hours have passed, and Toms asleep with his head resting in my lap. Haz is asleep in the cot across the room too, leaving just Hannah and I. She finally got an epidural to help the pain, and things have gone a lot smoother. She's getting close too, about eight centimeters dilated.
"I'm nervous.. they're saying that her coming this early means that once she's out there's higher chances of complications for her.."
"Han the doctors are gonna take care of her. It'll all be okay." I say.
"I know." She nods. "I'll probably feel better once my mum gets here and tells me all about how her experience having me was great and raising a baby was okay."
Oh.. so she's nervous to actually have her baby. That's what's going on.
"You're going to make a great mother." I say.
"I hope so." She smiles.
The nurse comes in to check on her, waking up the boys. We all step out why they check her dilation and  hear a squeal.
"Oh Harrison hello!" A woman wearing a clubbing dress and a definite set of fake tits says as she runs up to us.
"Hello, Jenni." Haz smiles, hugging the woman. Must be Hannah's mom.
"Oh it's so good to see you again, how's my girl doing?" She asks.
"She's right inside, we can go in now if you'd like." He says, opening the door to let the woman inside.
When the door shuts, and we know she can't hear us Tom and I both turn to each other with a laugh.
"She got dressed up for a hospital." I say.
"How big were they?!" He exclaims.
"I'm all for plastic surgery but those looked unsafe!" I say.
God we're so mean..
"Hi I'm here for Hannah Cunningham." A boy says to the nurse.
Who is he? I hate to admit it but.. he's hot. Like really hot. I'm allowed to think that right? No, probably not. Stop it Savannah..
"Hey.. I'm guessing you two know my sister?" He says as he reaches the door where Tom and I are standing.
Tom already gets noticeably jealous, and I nod my head to the guy.
"Yeah, shes right in here, come on in."

A/N: sorry it's only one chapter today but college is currently driving me crazy. I'm gonna pre write a bunch of chapters this weekend so I can keep up with posting two a day.