•53•

•Tom's Pov•
I watch as my girl walks off to our room, obviously really upset over what Haz said. She loves him so much and looks up to him, the last thing she wants is to disappoint him.
"Dude are you serious?" I say.
"Why would you think it's okay to get my little sister pregnant when she's still practically a child herself?" Haz asks.
"Tom.." my mum starts. "I agree with him."
Hearing my mum say that makes my heart drop. How could they say this?
"Me too." My dad says.
"So Haz gets Hannah pregnant on their first date and that's okay and fine but I want to have a planned baby with the love of my life that I've known since childhood and that's not okay? What kind of logic is that?" I shake my head. "Mum when we had that pregnancy scare you were happy for me."
"Well.. that's when it was an accident. But to plan a baby? With a young girl? It just doesn't sit right Tom. Not to mention you guys broke up.."
I knew that's what they were going to bring up. Why wouldn't they? Because if we break up once that must mean that we won't ever work and that we're toxic to each other. Right? I run my hands over my face is frustration, and Hannah looks just as frustrated as me.
"I think we should call it a night." I say.
"Tom.. we need to celebrate your boys' accomplishment." My mum says.
I laugh, not believing what's coming out of her mouth.
"That girl back there? She's the biggest accomplishment in my life. We were excited to tell you all that we're going to have a baby, and you turned it down. That doesn't seem like celebrating to me. Just go." I say.
"Tom-"
"Go. Please. I need to make sure Sav is okay."
As everyone starts to go out, Hannah gives me a tight friendly hug.
"I'll talk some sense into him." She assures me before walking out.
"Not everyone's against your two, I'd love a grandbaby." Phil says to me, and I smile.
"Thank you, Phil." I say.
"I'll chat with your parents, they're probably just stressed out because you're their baby, and now you're talking about having your own baby. That's hard on a parent.."
"I get that.. I just wish everyone realized that Sav and I are ready for this.. we really want a baby." I sigh.
"And I have no doubt you two will make amazing parents." She smiles, giving me a hug before saying her goodbyes.
After everyone leaves, I make my way back to our room. I open the door and frown when I see Sav sitting on the bed crying.
"Baby.." I sigh, sitting down next to her. Her eyes are red with tears, obviously really upset.
"Haz is going to hate me." She says, and my eyes widen.
"What? Haz could never hate you. Ever." I start. "He may get frustrated at your choices, but that's just because he worries about you and cares about you. He will never hate you."
"The way everyone looked at me.. it's like they were all so disappointed. When we made this decision I thought we would have support like Haz did.. I can't raise a baby without their support Tom.."
I pull Savannah into me, stroking her hair to calm her down, and to calm myself down. I'm pissed. Especially with my parents. How could they treat us like that? I can't let them make Sav feel bad like that.. it's not fair to her. Phil was wonderful, and my parents need to be as well.
"Your mum is on our side." I say, and her head lifts to look at me.
"She is?" She asks.
"Told me herself that she'd love a grandbaby. We've also got Hannah, Charlotte, Harry, Sam, and paddy, guarantee we've got Tuwaine as well. We're not alone sweetheart." I say. "I'm gonna talk to my parents, and your brother. I'm going to take care of it, okay?"
"Okay." She nods, resting her head against my chest once more. "I'm sorry about your party.."
"Please." I scoff, flipping her onto the bed so her body is laying below mine. "I'd much rather just be with you, anyways."

•Hannah's Pov•
Haz and I get home, and as much as I want everything to just be okay, and to celebrate his graduation, I can't help but feel anger towards him for how he treated Savannah. Not only because she's my best friend, but also because it hurtful as a young mom to hear him speak so poorly on the idea of getting pregnant at twenty.
"Haz." I start and he groans in annoyance.
"Han were not doing this." He states as I lay Rosie on her play mat.
"Yes we are. You don't get to just dismiss me like that." I say.
He stops, turning to me and waiting for me to talk. I really don't want this to end in a fight, but Savannah needs someone in her corner, and if I was able to convince Haz that Tom and Sav dating was a good idea, I can convince him of this.
"Savannah is your sister. Tom is your best friend. They are in love and they want to move forward with their relationship. I don't get your upset over her age when I'm the same exact age." I say.
"Because she's too young to know how to be a good mum!" He exclaims. "She's barely been on her own for a year, how the hell is she going to take care of a child?!"
"Haz, her and I are the same. Are you saying I'm a bad mum?" I ask.
"No! I'm saying that Tom and I aren't the same!" He groans, letting his body fall onto the couch.
"What is that suppose to mean?" I ask.
"It's not that I don't think she can do it. Savannah is one of the most loving, caring people I know. I have no doubt that she'd make an excellent mother, just like you make an excellent mother. With support. I take care of my child and I love every second of it, but I don't trust Tom to be like me.." he sighs.
"Elaborate." I push, sitting down next to him.
"Less than a year ago he was hooking up with a new girl every three days, now suddenly he wants a baby with my sister? I don't trust him.. he's going to hurt her, or leave her to take care of the baby all on her own. I just know he's going to find some way to fuck it up."
As Haz explains his real reasoning behind not wanting Savannah to have a baby, it actually sounds somewhat logical. He's just a protective brother that cares about his sisters future, and based off Tom's past I can understand why he'd be cautious. He's right, the reason we make good parents is because we work together.. he's just worried Sav will end up doing this on her own, and that's a logical worry.
"Tom has changed.. he's a whole different person now. I think it'd do you good to talk to him. Tell him your concerns." I say. "Just work this out."

A/N: I'm convinced that Hannah is the best character and you can't tell me otherwise.