TKATC 10

"Oh, gosh" Taehyung says, seeing one of the knights all injured

"Oh, gosh" Taehyung says, seeing one of the knights all injured. He gulps, they needed to run.
"Knights! Let's go!" He yelled and all knights ran after him. Their opponents also ran after them, but they were fast so they lost them.

"Your majesty, this place isn't safe anymore!" The knight with them says. Jungkook hugged Jimin tighter, getting scared at the moment.
"We need to go, your majesty" The knight pleaded. Jimin stared at him, gulping and standing up with Jungkook. They looked around, gasping as the door broke down. The knight's eyes widened, he rushed to the opponent and fought with him.
"Y'all need to go!" The knight says, groaning as he was stabbed.

"Hyung-" Jungkook says, but is cut off as someone had grabbed him. The king gasps, it was an opponent and he had Jungkook in his arms, trapped.
"Let go of him!" Jimin screamed, biting his lips as Jungkook cried out.
"Stop!" He says, trying to get close but is stopped as the guy had something, a gun, a forbidden weapon for them. He placed it right on Jungkook's forehead, smirking.

"No, no, no! Stop!" Jimin cried out, shaking his head.
"Oh, I won't do it to him but to you!" The guy says before pulling the trigger and shooting Jimin on the leg.
"Hyung!" Jungkook cried out, biting his lips as the gun went back on his forehead.
"Shut the fuck up!" The guy says before pushing Jungkook down. He cried out, crawling to Jimin who's groaning as he clutched his leg.

"Hyung, hyung" Jungkook says, but Jimin grabbed him.
"It's okay, I'm okay, let's go-" The older was cut off as they heard something. Looking up, they saw that the ceiling was being shot by the guy. Eyes widening, Jungkook did one thing he thought of, protecting the king.

"Hyung!" And with that, the ceiling fell on them...