TKATC 1

Jungkook ran to the knights, he was always fascinated by the way they act

Jungkook ran to the knights, he was always fascinated by the way they act. He liked their suits, but that would be worn by him because that's like too hot. As he ran, he bumped into something, someone rather. Rubbing his head, he looked up, gasping as he saw that it was a knight. He quickly stood up, bowing before he clapped his hands.
"It's... It's a knight!" He says, giggling. The knight raises his brow, looking at him with confusion.

"Are you okay?" The knight asks, he might've broke the guy.
"I like knights! I wanna become friend with one! Would you mind?" Jungkook says, a big grin on his face. The knight won't lie, the commoner looked cute. The knight sighs before nodding.
"What's your name? You're probably older than me!" Jungkook says, he was so enthusiastic in the knight's perspective.
"I'm Kim Taehyung" The knight says, bowing.

Jungkook gasps, bowing again.
"I'm Jeon Jungkook, sir or can I call you, hyung ?" The younger says, asking after. Taehyung was hesitant at first, but he nodded and showed a small smile on his face.
"I've never seen a knight smile, they're always blank!" Jungkook says until he was called by his father. Bowing, he bid his goodbyes and went away.
"What a weird, commoner" Taehyung says to himself, laughing.

"Papa! Papa! I met a knight! He's my friend now!" Jungkook says, his father looking at him with a smile. His father nods, listening to him as he puts food on his plate.
"Be careful, okay, baby?" His father says, sitting down on his seat. Jungkook nods, his cheeks puffed as he ate.
"Papa, I wonder how hard their training is" He asks as he swallows his food. His father shrugged, he was only farmer, how would he know?

"Come on, bubs, continue eating there. Make sure to finish it"

 Make sure to finish it"