0.15

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

You sat quietly in the living room, Hawks was cooking the noodles he had found at the top of cabinet. No way of telling how old they were, but he was more focused on getting something down your hatch to feed the both of you. He couldn't help but feel as if it were something like a pregnancy. If he eats you feel as if you just a full course meal. He had placed a Nintendo in front of you without explaining much. So your eyes traced over the chibi character that swayed slightly with a fishing rod, or that's what he told you it was. You jumped, hearing Keigo started yelling from the behind you. You had heard the beat, but he wasn't the one speaking in the sound. "And you said you had my back so I wonder where were you!" You turned around quickly to look at him, one arm was bent over him while the other in front of him, his knees were bent and he was practically bouncing.

The sight was of nothing you had ever seen before, the noodles were now soaking in the flavor. And he was passing the time with one thing he on,y did in private. But the fact it was just a little him made him comfortable doing things like this. "So I'm following a map that leads to you"  He turned his attention to you, pointing at you as he sang to the words. You both had you eyes on each other, And the quiet stare you gave him, confused and most importantly worried. He didn't bother to explain to you what he was doing, too lost in having the familiar fun he had when he was alone.

He looked away quickly, still pointing directly at you. His feet slid back. And from your angle you could see the curl of his mouth, smiling while singing the words. "Following following following to you," He dropped his hand, sliding over to the device that blasted the sounds he repeated. The strange sounds  stopping as soon as his finger made contact with the reflective device. Grabbing the split bowl of noodles, a piece of sliced beef on the top. He slid around the couch. Plopping right next to you, bouncing a bit. You instinctively grabbed his shirt and pulled yourself closer to him, raising your hand to the bottom of the bowl that held the noodles he had been feeding you for the past five days he's been hiding you at his house.

He smiled sweetly, slowly placing the bowl in your awaiting hands. Before he had the chance to feed you started drinking the broth from the noodles, something he has been doing in front of you for as long as you've known each other. He tasted the broth as well. Keigo held out a fork, knowing your hands weren't steady enough to hold chopsticks effectively. Not that he even knew how to hold chopsticks himself. You took the fork from his hand, your fingers trembling as you lowered the bowl to stick the fork and collect the noodles. When you looked down at the bowl Keigo noticed that the area around your mouth was red, but it wasn't a burn. When he noticed your nose was running and you eyes were watering, he started feeling a tingling in his mouth.

That's when it kicked in, he started fanning his mouth. Setting his own bowl on the table near the couch and threw himself over the couch to the kitchen. His eyes were watering and his nosed burned along with his mouth, it felt as if every time he closed his mouth the burning from the spicy noodles intensified. "No wonder I never ate them-," his voice was slurred, due to him refusing to close his mouth, he threw open the refrigerator. Grabbing a small tub of ice cream and practically sprinting to get a spoon. "Jesus f**king Christ stop eating them-" he wasn't mad at all when he said this. More confused about how you had felt the same pain as him and barely have a reaction. He threw himself over the back of the couch and landing right in front of you.

He gently pulled the bowl from your hands, resting it on the floor next to him, h popped open the ice cream, his hands scrambling to yank it open. He shoved a spoon into the cold substance. Scooping it out and shoving it into your mouth with no regards to how you would handle the fast movement. He soon felt the relief of the cold on his tongue. Relaxing with a small smile, the complete opposite of what you were feeling. His eyes rose to see your face.

He was taken aback, sobbing, wide eyes and the most terrified expression he had ever created. Or, he had ever seen on you first hand, kneeled right in front of you. The spoon fell from your mouth. Keigo caught it by the handle and threw it behind him. He put his hands near his head, showing he had nothing to use to hurt you, no needles, no gun, not taking off any gloves, just his hands.  He pushed himself slowly on the couch next to you. He turned to face you, calm. "It's me, I promise, no games, no tricks." Keigo was smiling softly. His blinking was slowed. He was wearing to shirts, this had happened many times before, and yet the was you shook scared him. It was terrifying. You looked at him as if he were the Gemini.

You pushed yourself under the sweater he was wearing, your head popping out from the head cut. Resting your forehead into the curve of his neck. His undershirt was soft as well. The calming scent of lavender engulfing you. He had done five minutes searching which scents helped with trauma. He wasn't sure what you had been experiencing, after all Oboro and Mirai were the two that had seen your flashbacks first hand. But Keigo didn't know such things.

His hand ran across your caramel hair, holding his breath to match it with yours. "There there little one.." Keigo's mother always called him little one, it was something he loved, he didn't know why but when he was small he only felt safe when he felt his mothers arms wrapped around him. Feeling small in someone's arms, knowing the person holding you loved you with all their heart. Knowing that they would do absolutely anything to protect you. Knowing that the walls you return to isn't you home but the warm place in that persons arms was the home that wasn't on a map, and yet he found it every time. He only prayed you felt that way too. He held you tighter. Crowded streets or an empty house. No matter what the place in his arms was the home you would always run to.

take me home.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

Be happy now it's the last happy chapter💀