Chapter 7

[Dream's P.O.V]

I woke up to the bright sun shining through the window. I then remembered what I needed to do today. I immediately hopped out of bed and went to get ready. Once I was dressed I went downstairs to see Ink at the kitchen table.

 "I'm going to go out and do my job today!" I told him, already trying to walk out the door. He nodded and I left. I'll tell my brother what's going on first, then I'll go visit people in the multiverse.

I made a portal that went right outside of Nightmare's castle. I went up to the door and knocked. "Brother! Please let me in! I have to tell you something!" I pleaded from the outside.

I heard the door open and there stood Error, confused. "Wh@t's go¡ng 0n?" He asked me.

 "It's Ink! He, he.." I stopped for a moment, nervous.

 "Wha+ d!d h3 d°?" Error asked, already sounding angry.

 "He wants to kill you all! I tried to change his mind, but he won't listen to me!" I felt tears begin to form at the thought of them dying. Error stood there in shock.

He shook his head and headed get Nightmare. I stood there for a little, waiting for them to return. Error came back with Nightmare next to him.

 "What is going on?" Nightmare asked, suspicious.

 "It's Ink, he is planning to kill you guys!" I shouted, losing control of my emotions. Nightmare's turned and looked me in the eyes.

 "Dream, come inside and tell us everything." Nightmare ordered. I listened as he lead me into the living room. I sat down on the couch and waited.

 Error came back with the murder trio following him. They all say down and waited for me to explain.

*After explaining everything because I'm lazy*

 "So, the bastard decided to kill us all?" Dust asked, making sure he was right. I nodded, looking down at my lap.

 "Just please be careful, I don't want any of you getting hurt." I saw tears fall into my lap.

 "D0n't w°rry, w£ won'+ l€t h¡m hur÷ u$." Error said, putting his hand on mine and smiling. I felt my face heat up, but I took a quiet breath and smiled back at him.

 I left soon after that to do my job and then head back home.

[When He Got Home]

I quietly opened the door and stepped inside. I made it all the way to the staircase without any sign of Ink. That's when I felt someone grab my waist and pull me closer to them. I gasped in surprise and fear. I turned to see Ink smiling, with a lustful look on his face.

 "Hey baby, I'm j-just gonna go get changed and head to bed. It was a l-long day for me." I said, trying to convince him to let go. He missed my neck and let go, letting me leave. But I knew he was just gonna wait for me to come back out.

He touched me more than usual that night, but it never really got to serious.

{AUTHOR}

What, were you expecting them to have sex? You dirty minded people.