Chapter 5

Error's P.O.V

I ended up sitting with Dream for a while, we would talk and make jokes. I really enjoyed being around him.

I heard the door open downstairs. Ink must be back. I turned to Dream and saw the fear in his eyes.

 "You need to leave! He'll kill me if he finds out that we were hanging out!" Dream whispered. I nodded to him and teleported outside of their house. I made a portal back to the castle and left.

Dream's P.O.V

I heard Ink coming up the stairs, thank goodness Error left by now. I quickly pulled out a book I've been reading and opened it up. Seconds later I heard the doorknob turn.

 "H-Hey Ink! How was it today?" I asked him.

 "Error didn't destroy today, but the murder trio did go on a killing spree. Why can't they just stop?!" I flinched at him screaming.

 "H-Hey, it's okay. We can solve this." I went up to him and put my hand on his shoulder, and smiled. It didn't help. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the floor.

 "You keep saying that, but nothing ever changes! I should just kill them, that seems like the only way we can stop ever stop them!" He yelled.

No no no. We can't kill them. I don't want Error my brother or his friends dying. "Please don't kill anyone, maybe if we just tried to help them change-" Ink cut me off before I could finish.

"They are heartless freaks! They will never change! This is my final decision, and your not stopping me." Ink said in a intimidating voice.

 "Please don't kill my brother! I still love him!" I said as tears began to form in my eyes. "We don't have to kill! Anyone can be a good person of they try!" I said with tears streaming down my face.

 "Dream, your brother has tried to kill you so many times. Give up, he will never change." Ink said staring down at me.

That night was filled with crying yelling and pleading for him to change his mind.