Chapter 1

Dream's P.O.V

I sat in bed, crying. Why is Ink like this? He used to be so nice to me, but since we've gotten in a relationship he has been different. Always yelling, and taking his anger out on me. But when we go out, he acts innocent. He says that all my scars are from fights with the bad sanses. And people believe him.

Now here I am, laying on our bed, crying. He just got back from a fight with Error. He was pretty frustrated about losing, and started taking his anger out on me. Screaming at me and hitting me.

He even managed to crack my skull a bit, it hurt really bad. That's when I heard the door opened behind me. I turned to see Ink standing down at the floor.

 "I'm sorry Dream, I just have been really stressed and angry lately." Ink said as he went and sat down next to me.

 " I-It's okay, I know you have been really busy lately." I said. He then grabbed me and set me on his lap. The movement surprised me and I felt my face turning hot. He moved my head so he could look me in the eyes, for a moment I saw a grin on his face. He kissed me! It felt so good and made me so happy! After awhile we fell asleep.

In The Morning

Dream's P.O.V

I woke up to find that Ink had already left. He doesn't let me go out with him though. He tries to keep me home as much as possible, he only let's me go out as long as he comes to. But most of the time he leaves me alone. I decided to get up and get something to eat. I got dressed, put on all my makeup to hide the scars and went down to eat. While I was eating, my mind began to drift off.

If someone notices my scars, Ink always blames the bad sanses. He always acts innocent. And I know he doesn't have a soul, he drinks vials to feel emotions. Well, most of the time. He does feel anger, he probably is just dating me because he likes my aura. He is probably just using me. But, I can't leave him. Where would I go? And I do love him, even if he doesn't love me back. I felt tears started to roll down my cheeks. I can't be sad! I'm the guardian of positivity! Then why do I cry so much?

I feel a strong amount of negativity behind me. Nightmare must have sensed my negativity. I turn around to not see anything. But he has to be here! I wiped the tears from my eyes and look around the room.

 "Nightmare, brother are you here?" I call out. A dark figure, no. Two figures emerged from the shadows. It was Nightmare and Error!

 "So brother, mind explaining all the negativity you've been giving off lately? And why do you never go out?" Nightmare asked me in a loud, serious voice.

{AUTHOR}

Hello! I know I usually write Dream x Ink things, but I just got this idea and thought I'd do it!

Am I staring to many books at once? Yes. Am I going to stop? No. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will try to write the next one soon!

The art is not mine!