Chapter ten

Izuku was a blushing mess and Nejire was no better. She was dangerously close to him making his face take on a bright red hue.

Her hand trailed down his abs making their way into his boxers.

"W-what are you-"

He was silenced by the warm feel of her palm around his member.

"Its growing, is that a good thing," she asked.

"Yep, extremely, carry on,"

"No," she responded before pulling her hand out.

"No?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to violate, you." She said, finishing the last part off with air quotes.

"Wooow, is that really how far you'd go to prove a point?" He asked.

She stuck her tongue out and marched proudly out of his room in her Jean shorts and his overised shirt.

Is that really what passes for an adult these days, he thought as he clipped his pants in.

Just then he heard a knock on the door and yelled an impolite 'come in'.

Surprisingly, Dave was at the door.

"I just saw her leave your room and-" he paused as his eyes kept going from Izuku's face to his undone zipper.

...

It took him a while to connect the dots but as soon as he did he had to clear the air, even though Dave was an ass.

"Get your head out of the gutters, nothing happened." Said Izuku.

David sighed out in relief. "Great, because if Mr Hado found out you'd be dead."

"Aww you care,"

"Not really, I just figured you'd have to be alive for me to see you suffer."

"Cute,"

"Hm, Where's your buddy, the one with the funny hair."

"His hair isn't funny," said Izuku. "And he's with his girlfriend."

He said it with more pride than he was suppose to and for a good reason, the Kirishima from before the trip would've came up with a hell of an arguement before being pressured to talk to Mina in private and now six times out of ten he couldn't sit down for a game of Mortal Kombat because he had a 'thing' with Mina.

"Great, this is for you," said Dave as he handed over a fat envelope. "Mr Hado said it's yours if you break up with his daughter,"

"Gee thanks," said Izuku while scanning the contents, the thousand yen notes were stacked so closely stacked it made was almost impossible to tell it was a stack of cash instead of a brick. "Tell him I'll use it to buy Nejire a house big enough for five kids."

"Nope," Dave snatched the envelope back. "He said only to give it to you if you break up with her."

"Then in that case I refuse, bye" Izuku pushed the door to closed it but struggled with the resistance of Dave's shoe.

"Actually I also came to warn you,"

"You're helping me?"

"Only to benefit me of course,"

"In what way?"

"The only reason he built this place was to ensure that her daughter would find a fine young bachelor to make him proud."

"Soooo...."

Dave scowled at Izuku's stupidity, "So if you if don't meet the requirements he's most likely going to close this place down."

"Bullshit,"

"No shit, this is the only place willing to hire foreigners and give them maximum wage, if I lose my job here then I'm screwed."

"But closing a place down for that reason wouldn't make sense."

"That's what you'd think, he has too much money than he knows what to do with, just last week he closed down his jalapeno sauce factory because the product was too hot for his wife."

"Well shit,"

"Be warned, this isn't just a teenage romance story,"

And with the final word said Dave left the room.