Chapter two

Its months since that day and Nejire and I have grown pretty close.

"Izuuuu!" Says Nejire before tackling me with a hug. My least favourite greeting, but unfortunately Nejire loves it."You're coming to the festival right?"

"Hey Nejire" I say as I slowly get up. She pulls me up and I dust myself off. Her eyes sparkled like usual which meant she really wanted me to come. "Yeah sure I'm performing after all."

"No, don't be dense" she says as she gets closer to my face to make her point. "What I'm asking is: Are you gonna be there for my performance? Its gonna a pageant show or whatever and it would really feel a little less weird if you were there."

"Geez Nejire, I don't know, I still have to-" I say but get cut off by Nejire pushing her stuff against my chest. Her face is only inches from mine when she breaks out the puppy dog eyes. "Fine, I'll try my best."

"Great! I.knew you'd fall for that you little perv." She exclaims before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the cafeteria, "now come on let's go."

"W-wait w-where are we going?" I ask as stares at us and Denki gives me a thumbs up.

That perv.

"I want you to have lunch with me today." She says, she notices my extremely red face. "Don't be weird about it, it's just lunch."

"He can't he's eating with his friends today." Says Uraraka from behind us accompanied by Iida. She's been getting a little territorial around Nejire these days, I don't know why. "Right Izuku,"

All eyes are on me when I realise the arrangements I had made yesterday. "Oh yeah,shit I'm sorry Nejire she's right, I promised to eat with them yesterday," I say while gently pulling away from her.

"Its okay, as long as I get to see you later tonight," she says, she smirks at Uraraka whose basically blowing steam from her ears.

"Yeah... sure." I respond while my eyes dart back and forth from Uraraka and Neiire, I smell a rivalry of some sort.

We go to the cafeteria and sit down when I notice Uraraka's sour face I look at Iida whose been silent this whole time and he signals me not to say anything. "Hey, are you okay?"I ask and Iida sighs and throws his head into gis hands.

"What are you and Nejire even doing later?" Uraraka asks while stabbing a piece of sushi with a single chopstick. Todoroki sits with us and suits up as soon as he sees the look on everyone's faces.

What the fuck is going on?

"Uhm... nothing, she just wants to hang out during the freedom night thing." I respond.

Freedom night is what UA gives as appreciation for working hard towards the success of the festival were having. Students from other dorms are allowed to have sleep overs and stuff.

"Great," she says before putting the sushi in her mouth and walking away.

"Can anybody tell me what the hell just happened?"I asked. Todoroki was stunned, he just sat there and stared at his food.

Iida put is hand on my shoulder,"she's a woman, get use to it."

●●●

On that same day at seven o'clock class 1a's dorms were especially full. I walked into the common area with my pyjamas and black shirt in search of Nejire. Before I get too far from my room someone taps me on the back.

"Wow Nejire, real mature." I said before turning around and freezing right on the spot. Her pyjamas consisting of tight pink shorts that barely went down to her tanned thighs and and a tight shirt that outlined her assets along with fluffy pink slides under her pretty toes.

"Well don't stare," she says as she blushes uncontrollably. "I already got enough of that from that guy." She points Mineta whose mouth is overflowing with drool.

"Oh, I can take care of that for you," I say. I walk over to Mineta, his eyes are still fixated on Nejire. I gag before grabbing his little tongue and pulling pulling him to the side while he squeals like a pig. "Nobody likes being looked at like that, you're making her feel uncomfortable."

"Okay fine, I'll tthhhhtop!" He yells as I pinch his tongue harder and harder. He starts crying and goes to the bathroom to tend to his blood red tongue.

I let go and wipe his saliva on his shirt before returning to Nejire. We go to the only couch that's free and start geeking out about pro heroes.

"Trust me, I am not a fanboy." I say to which she chuckles and shakes her head in disagreement.

"Oh, really" She says, "I wanna see your room!"

"I-I-is that allowed?" I ask, not because of the rules but because I'm afraid she'll find out that I really am a fanboy.

She gets up and holds her hand out, "get up I'm gonna prove you wrong." She says, she takes my hand and I reluctantly lead her to my room, I open the door and turn the light on. "Welcome to the shrine of allmight."

She gasps and walks in. She looks around then back at me with her sparkling eyes and a hint of disappointment. "I give up, you win. I guess you're not a fanboy. " She says sarcastically before noticing my laptop. "hey what's that?"

"I-its nothing," I say. I forgot to close my laptop and she sees a picture of us in our hero costumes the day we saved Eri from overhaul.

"Wow, you actually care about me." She says while admiring the picture and the weird poses we did while I was in my damaged suite. "Too bad, I'm too old for you."

I didn't expect that, nor did I expect the words that came after.

"No, you're not, two years isn't a lot." I respond, my answer stunned us both. We were quiet for a whole minute.

"So you'd date me?" She asks

"Yeah sure, we'd just have to keep it a secret." I said. "At least until we feel like our friends are ready."

"Well... that would mean you're mine and mine alone." She said which made me chuckle.

"Well, that goes without saying. " I respond, we both blush for a while before returning to our previous conversation.