"Go die in a hole, ice cream thief!" She gasped out between laughter, face going red.

"Ah, my feelings! Whatever shall I do?"

"S-stop tickling me! I c-can't breathe!"

"Glad to know I make you breathless." Tim's voice dipped down into a whisper, pecking her lips and working his way down until he found her sweet spot.

Jules' breath hitched as her face went up in a furious blush that he thought was adorable.  Tim kissed her harder, his fingers forgetting her sides and gently interlacing their fingers together, and Jules knew pretty well there'd be a mark. 

She threaded her fingers through his hair, tilting his head up towards her as she pressed a fierce kiss to his lips. Their intertwined hands fell away as Tim cupped her face and she cupped his.

"Forgive me?" Tim huskily whispered as she pulled away, a smile perking his lips upwards, his pupils dilated.

"You'll have to do better than that." She softly chuckled, and Tim raised an eyebrow.

In a split second, Jules gravity bent herself onto the ceiling, straightening her shirt, winking over at him, a soft love bite forming just at the base of her neck.

Tim pouted, his heart fluttering as she blew him a kiss, a sharp grin over her face. "You still owe me." She teased.

His brain fritzed out, his stomach bursting into butterflies as he saw the small love bite- his love bite,  his mark on her, in the crook at the base of her neck, a soft purple contrasting against her bronze skin.

She was his.

Finally his.

That thought brought a smile over his face, euphoria spiking through his veins. "Fair enough. Let's get to patrol."

****************************************************************************** 

"So, how's the romancing? Is Timmy a good lover-boy?" Red Hood teased her, watching as she sharpened her switchblades for the battle to come.

"You really want to ask me that question while I've got my blades in my hands?"

".......never mind."

The Batfam all stood at different entry points to Snake's underground base, paired up with another vigilante after they drew names from a hat. Jules got Jason, Tim got Cass, Dick got Steph and Damian was with Bruce by default.

Steph grumbled about her pick, and Babs laughed. It was true that Dick was one of the most annoying vigilantes to pair up with- mostly because he wouldn't shut up at times, and was wayyy  too over dramatic. (But secretly, they all loved his voice, it was Dickie, come on, everyone loves him.)

Jules just grinned when she read Jay's name on her slip of paper. Red Hood and Switchblade were a powerhouse team, and were well acquainted enough to know each other's fighting styles and body language because of the patrols they had together before Switchblade was outed to all of them.

This alien weapons deal mission meant a hell of a lot to Jules, so if they sidetracked, she'd have lost everything. This Snake guy nearly took her friend, murdered several civilians with ties to his organization, nearly killed her little brother, and almost blew her up. The best person to destroy everything Snake had with was Jason, mostly because he loved destruction and he didn't give a sh*t about damage costs.

Red Hood and Switchblade were to enter through the old abandoned bus shelter that was found first, Batman and Robin through a small passageway near Crime Alley, Spoiler and Nightwing were entering through a maintenance tunnel and Orphan and Red Robin were going through an old subway station.