Going Under

Has y'all seen them touch-starved b*tches and how they react to PDA in a fanfic? Like smilin and blushing and squealing like a piggy as they read the sh*tty ff written by a pathetic fangirl who currently has no one to fangirl with? Ha! Guess what, guys

...its me. im b*tches.

anyways, I went overboard with this chapter and now that i think of it it's a good thing- more TimJules and Batfamily for the readers! :D

*************************************************************

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Miss Julianne! Turn that thing off!" Alfred plugged his ears, which began to ache from the loud and consistent ringing of the alarm.

She sat cross legged on the ceiling, pouting angrily as thuds and yells could be heard from the stairs.

"Fire!"

"Get the extinguisher!"

Tim, Bruce and Damian all raced up from the Cave, while Dick hurried down the stairs from his room.

They skidded into the kitchen, Dick with the fire extinguisher ready to go, only to see Jules irritably hanging from the roof, putting a lighter near the alarm.

"Jules?! What the hell?!"

The beeping stopped as Jules shut off the alarm. Alfred, who was standing off to the side, rubbed his ears as he finally understood what Jules was doing.

"Okay, now that you're all here... which one of you took my banana split?!"

Alfred had to press a hand to his mouth to prevent from laughing, because the dead serious expression on Jules' face looked unmerciful (yet absolutely adorable, she looked like a angry puppy, Alfred just wanted to melt).

Tim immediately paled.

Damian growled up at him. "Drake...."

"I didn't know- I'm sorry!" He squealed as Jules pointedly glared at him. 

Tim ran for his life.

"Nobody messes with my ice cream!" She gravity bent off the ceiling, her footsteps a series of rapid muted thuds as she took off after a running Timothy.

"Have mercy!" Tim's playful screeches from deep in the Manor echoed through the halls as the chase went further and further away from the kitchen.

Bruce looked over at Alfred, who let out a breathy chuckle. "I don't think anyone has ever gotten a family meeting together as quickly as she did, especially for such a trivial matter."

Bruce sighed in relief after scanning over the kitchen and seeing everything was in a relatively safe order. "Well, Julianne never fails to surprise me."

Damian's lips perked up in the slightest as a loud resonating thud echoed through the Manor, no doubt Jules taking down his brother.

 "We've got that bust tonight. Call Todd if you'd please, Grayson. Suit up, we will be late for patrol otherwise."

Bruce nodded.

Alfred smiled. "Miss Barbara will take care of comms tonight, as I will attempt to recreate whatever it was that Master Timothy ate. Consider it  a surprise for the young mistress."

A bout of giggles erupted from deep in the Manor as another thud was heard.

 "Oh, you're ticklish, huh? I've found your weakness!" Tim's voice echoed as Jules' laughter rung out from underneath him. He'd rolled over, pinning Jules under him, smiling down at her as his fingers raked her sides.