It took you a second to process what was just said but you quickly snapped back to reality and immediately closed and locked the gym doors and closed the windows that were open. When you finished you turned around and saw the team murmuring to each other. Seems like everyone was caught off guard. Suga and Daichi walked up to you and thanked you for closing the doors and windows. You three proceeded to talk about the situation for a couple minutes. Daichi decided to end practice early to rest and to stay calm.

Everyone settled down and it was extremely boring. Hinata and Kageyama were arguing over the correct way to receive the ball, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were sitting and talking, Noya was teaching Tanaka his famous rolling thunder and You, Suga, Asahi and Daichi were just standing and chatting. You couldn't take it anymore and proposed a game of truth or dare.

"Good idea Y/n-Chan!" Suga said

Suga announced to gather around and that we would all be playing truth or dare and the reactions were mostly good, except for Tsukishima's, shocker. You looked over to him and smiled waving your hand signaling for him to come join everyone. He rolled his eyes and mouthed 'no.' You were a little hurt but mostly annoyed, you rolled your eyes back at him and looked away. Tanaka and Noya took their shirts off and swung them around cheering. You couldn't help but laugh while Daichi scolded them.

Everyone sat in a big circle and you noticed Yamaguchi pulled Tsukki over to the group. Tsukki had an uniterested look on his face and was making rude remarks to anyone who spoke to him. You ignored it and the game started. Hinata was first. Hinata had the choice of asking anyone and he chose Kageyama. Kageyama picked Dare. Hinata said "I dare you to give me a piggy back ride!!"

"A piggy back ride? Boke! No way." Kageyama said

"You have to! You picked dare! Tell him y/n-chan!" Hinata complained

"Well you did pick dare, Kags and it is the rules." you said

"ugh fine. Come here Hinata." Kageyama mumbled

"Haha! Yes!" Hinata cheered while hopping on Kageyama's back

Hinata made Kageyama run around the gym three times, the whole time Kags was complaining and yelling while Hinata was having the time of his life. Everyone was laughing the whole time, once again except Tsukki, he had the same monotone look on his face while watching what you were sure he would find funny. At the end of the last lap Kageyama threw Hinata off his back, huffed and sat back down.

The next person to go was Noya and he picked Tsukishima.

"Okay you beanpole I dare you to try doing my famous Rolling Thunder!" he smirked

"As if." Tsukki replied boringly.

"It's the rules. Come on don't be a party-pooper!" Tanaka said

"Yeah come on Tsuki!" Yams encouraged.

"Nope, not doing it." Tsuki said once again.

After trying to convince Tsuki for about 5 minutes everyone gave up and Noya picked someone else.

You guys had moved onto charades and during Asahi's turn the announcements came back on.

"Attention all Karasuno High students. As you can see the storm is persisting and you must remain inside. We are quite sure that you will be here all night. We have some trained staff members that will come around to every building shortly and handout some food and blankets to get you all through the night. We will announce when they will start making their rounds, until then stay safe!"

Everyone mumbled among themselves trying to make sense of the bizarre situation currently happening. You tried to distract them by shouting out "Penguin!" They all looked at you confused and you simply pointed to Asahi and said "Penguin?" Everyone laughed and Asahi shook his head no.