Unexpected

Author's Pov•

Dream woke up to the bird chirps outside. He got out of his bed and opened his balcony's door to inhale some fresh air. He fixed his bed covers and went to take a shower just to refresh.

Dream walked out of the bathroom and changed into his usual royality outfit. A white tshirt , black jeans , a green cape with white fur and white leather boots. He took his sword with him and put it in the case and walked out of his room after putting on his mask.

He was sitting on his gold throne with green details and emeralds. He was really bored and was thinking about what to do when Technoblade suddenly came to his mind. ' We have never seen each other for like 3 years. Is he even alive? ' Dream thought. ' Wait. Why do I even care? He is my enemy. ' Dream scolded himself in his mind then he thought of taking his horse Light out for a walk in the nature. So he stood up and walked out of the palace.

He walked to the field where Light was and untied her. He gently petted her fur with a small smile behind his mask.

 He gently petted her fur with a small smile behind his mask

He hopped on Light and commanded her to run. They ran out of the kingdom and kept running in the nature.

Dream knew Light loved running in the nature so he usually took her for a run in the nature at the weekends.

When Dream got rid of his thoughts he noticed that they were in a dark forest. He commanded Light to walk so she did. " Oh Light.. Where are we now? " Dream asked and received a quiet neigh from Light. They kept walking in the forest when Dream heard a noise from a bush. " Calm down Light. It's okay , I am here. " Dream said as he felt Light's heart beat getting faster then she calmed down. Dream hopped off of Light and walked towards the bush with his sword in his hand.

He was about to swing his sword at the bush but then a squirrel ran out of it. Dream sighed in relief and hopped back on Light. They continued walking in the dark forest while looking around.

" Shit. We are lost. " Dream said. He commanded Light to stop moving and started looking around to see if he remembers the way back but unfortunately he doesn't. Dream took a deep breath and commanded Light to keep walking.

They kept walking until an arrow was shot at them. Luckily Light moved fast and dodged the arrow. " What the.. " Dream looked ahead and saw big black walls in front of them. There were also two big greyish wooden doors. " Where am I.. " Dream questioned himself.

Suddenly the doors opened and a man dressed up like a king walked out. He couldn't tell who it was from this far until the man talked " Don't shoot! ". His eyes widened behind his mask. It was the one and only , Technoblade.

Techno signaled him to come so he hopped off his horse and grabbed the leash and walked towards Technoblade who was standing there with his arms crossed. " Why the hell are you here? " Techno asked. " I got lost. " Dream answered , simply. " How can I know? You could just be planning to attack or something. " Techno said. " For god's sake Techno! Just tell me how to go back! " Dream replied. " Hm.. Alright fine. Go straight way back for 2 miles , turn right and go 1 mile then turn left. " Techno explained. " Finally. Thank y- god! " Dream stuttered on his words then hopped back on his horse and commanded her to run. Techno watched as Dream left and walked back into his kingdom then the doors closed behind him.