Michelle was searching for Tony in the group of girls, she leaned over to me, "I don't understand, where is he?" She questioned me and I gave a long shrug. Sid finally slid into the empty seat next to me and he was wearing a weird shirt, it started to play music once he hit the nose and I tried to stifle a laugh and rolled my eyes before I looked back towards the group of girls who were singing. Then Tony came on, singing to Abi, rather romantic, I felt my stomach churn and I knew Michelle was feeling the same way. Once the song ended, everyone applauded. "Come on," Michelle stood up, taking my hand and Sid followed us, we headed towards the back, we could hear singing on another side of the door as we neared the dressing room. Michelle opened the door and we were met with Tony's hands up Abi's shirt as she sang, "What the fuck?" Michelle said and I stood there, staring at Tony, my mind absolutely empty.

"Excuse me?" Abi said with a snobby gasp following, Tony turned to look at us, clearing his throat.

"Hi, Just checking Abi's diaphragm contractions," Tony was quick to come up with a lame excuse and I looked over at Michelle, she was fuming, but, obviously upset. 

"What the hell is going on?" I decided to speak up and Tony looked over at me, surprised that I was even here. 

"The simple act of performance, Asti, what did you think?" 

Michelle stepped forward, "Bullshit, Tony. You fucking sick- god, you are such a wanker!" 

Tony looked between Michelle and I, then he picked up a teddy bear that was sitting behind him, "Here," He handed it to Michelle.

"Fuck you," Michelle ripped the head off and Abi let out a dramatic gasp.

"That's my lucky teddy!" Abbi screeched and I looked over at her and glared. 

"And you can fuck off, too!" Michelle shouted at her and Abi crossed her arms. 

Abi cleared her throat, "Well- Michelle, I'm just wondering why you're overracting like this."

"Overreacting? Right in my face, you whore!" 

Abi put a finger to her chin and tilted her head, oddly calm in a situation like this, "You know, typically, episodes of paranoia might be symptomatic of a wide range of emotional and mental issues- maybe, you know, you need some help with the outbursts... My mother's a psychologist, she could-" Her face was met with a slap and she gasped, "Ow! I'll kill you, you fucking flat-chested, cocksucking, spastic horse-fucker!" My eyes widened as she shouted this and Sid seemed just as surrpised, "You know he fucked your friend right? He's told me!" 

I froze, Tony seemed smug at this moment, Michelle looked over at me, then towards Sid, then back to me, "Who?" Michelle's voice was at a defeated level now and I looked over at Tony, my mind spinning and I felt the guilt I was feeling all week rush back through my blood. 

"I think you know who, 'Chelle," Tony spoke up again, finally. 

"Fuck you, all three of you," Michelle stormed out and Sid followed her, I stood there, frozen in place, surprised Tony would let this out. 

"Abi, wonder if you could give me and Astrid a minute?" 

"Yes, I need my medication," Abi sighed and she walked out, leaving Tony and I alone, I just stared at him and he turned to look at me.

"I am actually glad you showed up, it was worth it, wasn't it?" 

"You- what the fuck?" I couldn't figured out anything other than that to saw. 

"Looks like me and 'Chelle are on a break," He raised a brow.

I furrowed my brow and gave him a look, "You did all that, on purpose?" 

"For us, yes. Come here," He stepped back and sat on a couch that was pushed up against the wall, I stared him down, trying to process every feeling I was feeling.

"I've been friends with her since- since fucking primary, why did you tell Abi any of our business!" 

"I didn't expect her to blurt it out like that, honest. But, I am glad, now that it is out there, it is like a weight off your shoulders, right?" 

I looked down at the ground for a moment, "Tony, this is sick, why?"

He stood up now, stepping towards me, his hands resting on my shoulders, this caused me to look up at him, just like my mum said, the way he looked at me, it gave everything away, he actually looked soft at this moment and concerned. I didn't even know if I could believe that. "Astrid, don't tell me you don't feel the same, is it not obvious the tension that is between us? Don't deny it." 

I couldn't deny it, I did feel it. But, I couldn't feel anything other than guilt and sadness for Michelle at this moment. I wasn't sure what to do.