❥Eleven - Dream

Start from the beginning

"Uh... You really want to know?" Jimin mischievously smiled as he turned to look at the brunette who was nodding his head expectantly. He leaned closer to the brunette's ear and spoke, "Then start dating and you'll know."

Nolan gasped in a dramatic way earning a smug smile from the blonde. "You asshole!" the brunette growled as Jimin ran away from him.

---

With light and sneaky footsteps, Jimin approached Everly whose back was facing him. His tongue sticking out as he was focused on not making any sound, so that he could surprise his love. He resembled a puppy, with his hands slightly mimicked as a claw.

"Don't bother. I know you're here." Jimin flinched at the words. His body still stiff pretending not to hear her as he still decided to startle her. For the second time he moved forward sneakily but stopped when Everly let out a hearty chuckle.

Jimin huffed as his plumped lips formed a pout. He whined, "Ah, couldn't you act oblivious? Man, I wanted to surprise you. How did you even know it was me?"

"My heart said so." Everly softly replied. An incredulous look was plastered on Jimin's face as he eyed the back of the raven girl. She stifled a laugh as she looked at the blonde male's reflection on the big glassed window in the front. She cooed at Jimin's innocence.

"Is that so?" Jimin gently asked as his hands snaked around her petite form from behind and nuzzled into her neck. Everly nodded her head. "I missed you." He whispered against her skin sending her shivers.

"We literally met this morning, silly." The blonde male felt the raven's body shake gently beneath his touch, who was chuckling. This made his smile stretch even wider.

"Oh. What are you reading?" Jimin asks as he noticed that Everly was holding a book and peeked from behind her back. "The alchemist?" he raises his eyebrows.

"Yes, it's one of my favourite." She said whilst caressing it. "You haven't read it, have you?"

"No, what is it about?" he asked simply.

"Hm... This book is basically about pursuing our dreams by following what our heart desires. It tells how dreams can be so important and inspires to live your dreams." She said patting Jimin's arm that was hanging limp on her shoulders. "But for a book that's penned so lightly, it gives an insight of life from different stances. Isn't it beautiful?"

Everly faced the blonde male, who was surprisingly quite. She noticed the way he was looking at her. Those beautiful pensive golden brown eyes looking at her with so much warmth and adoration as Everly spoke about something she liked. He was bewitched.

"Jimin?" Everly's voice woke up from his trance. His eyes again fixated on the girl whose cheeks were tinted with light shade of red caused by Jimin's stare.

"Yeah, bloody beautiful." He replied, eyes still not tearing away from the raven haired girl, they both being aware of what he was talking about. His eyes explored her facial features and for the past few days he could she how brighter she had gotten. He quickly flashed a smile before pecking her lips, making Everly a little flustered.

"Jimin!" She lightly hit his arm as lifted his hands off of her and sat beside her. He blinked at her cutely whilst smiling, succeeding to melt Everly's heart.

"Doing what your heart desires you say," Jimin spoke as he took the book for Everly's hand and fiddled with it. "Is there anything you want to do that your heart wants?" he asked facing her.