Zhuo Jinjin didn't have any resistance to all his handsome boys of the same age as her elder brother. He flew to the kitchen, regardless of Zhuo Xiaoyuan.

"See if you have moss." Ji Qinyang smiled lazily. He looked at Zhuo Xiaoyuan's leg in plaster: "It's almost good? Then go to school early and don't bother you."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan frowned: "I'm giving trouble to anyone." He snorted: "Aren't you looking forward to seeing me?"

"I don't want to see you, it doesn't mean that others don't want to." Ji Qinyang took the headphone cord out of his bag and wound it around the neck: "I can't beat it hard, are you really a hero?"

Zhuo Xiaoyuan's face was ugly, but he didn't want to show weakness. He said stiffly: "That scum isn't much better. Whatever the number of people, it's not like I was taken to the hospital by Lao Tzu."

Ji Qinyang snorted, Zhuo Xiaoyuan stunned him, and couldn't help asking: "Isn't that scum harassing Xie Meng?"

Ji Qinyang said lightly, "I am here."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan: "Don't think that it's your credit. Han Dong just didn't want to thank Xie Meng to cause any further trouble. A few people are really not enough to thank Xie Meng."

Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow: "What do you mean?"

Zhuo Xiaoyuan was far more lazy and said, "You will understand later."

Ji Qinyang squinted his eyes. He shook the headphone cable thoughtfully and asked, "You know him quite well."

"Xie Meng?" Zhuo Xiaoyuan dangled his eyes: "Always know more than you, it was originally a matter of ours, I don't know what you are mixing blindly."

Ji Qinyang smiled disdainfully: "Now it is high, he is our third class, you figure out who is the outsider."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan was angry, but for a long time he couldn't find a word to refute.

Ji Qinyang plugged in the headset. He stood up and put his hands in his trouser pockets: "I see that your legs are almost fine. Remember to come to school tomorrow. If you don't see you in the morning, don't blame me for dragging people on."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan: "..."

At the school where Xie Meng and Zhang Lianban came about the same time, the two met Zhuo Xiaoyuan who was already waiting there at the gate of Class Three.

"..." Xie Meng's gaze fell on the opponent's leg still in plaster.

"That scum can't teach a book in a lifetime." Zhuo Xiaoyuan said expressionlessly: "Specifically, you ask Han Dong, I'm only responsible for spreading the word." After he said it, he stopped looking at Xie Meng and leaned on a cane Lumbling and rubbing over the other's shoulder, Xie Meng shouted at him as he was going downstairs.

"Zhuo Xiaoyuan."

Shouted impatiently and turned back: "Why ?!"

Xie Meng smiled: "Thank you."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan glared at him and muttered: "Neuropathy!"

Xie Meng smiled and waved his hands, and Zhang Liao looked at them both inexplicably: "What's wrong? What's wrong?"

"It's okay." Xie Meng saw Ji Qinyang who happened to be upstairs, and the other person had a headphone cord hanging on his neck. He saw his eyebrows raised.

"Early." Ji Qinyang greeted.

"Early." Xie Meng noticed his chest and asked, "What are you listening to?"

Ji Qinyang handed him an earplug: "Listen?"

"..." Xie Meng's ears were stuffed before he could respond. The strange Qingyue melody struck the eardrum. Tiny resonances entangled the hearing like a spider's web, and his heart trembled gently.

"Does it sound good?" Ji Qinyang got close, he looked down at Xie Meng's expression.

"Well." Xie Meng nodded subconsciously, uncertain, "but I haven't heard of it ..."

Ji Qinyang smiled with pride: "This is my song."

"..." Xie Meng blinked, and his earplugs had been taken away by Zhang Lianban.

Ji Qinyang simply gave the whole mp3 to the other party: "Remember to pay me back." He pointed to Xie Meng.

Qi Fei was finally ready to leave the classroom on duty, and saw Zhangmpang's mp3 "snap".

"You better record it." Qi Fei showed off: "In the future, the student works of China's first music producer in the future, black history."

Ji Qinyang kicked Qi Fei in front, and the latter exaggeratedly screamed.

Xie Meng and Zhang Lianbang followed each other with one earplug. Zhang Lianba danced along with the music. Xie Meng hurriedly covered the earphone cable that was almost pulled out, and shook his head helplessly.

The morning light through the edge of the window reflects the tiny floating dust in the air. The warm sun in the spring brightens the youth's faces.