Ji Qinyang smiled: "No." He put his heart on Xie Meng's neck: "Not bad."

The skin under the palm was very delicate. It was a bit cold due to exposure to the air. Ji Qinyang's hands were very hot. Xie Meng did not resist the opponent's posture that almost pinched his neck.

Ji Qinyang tightened his fingers, and indifferently said, "You have very stiff muscles."

Xie Meng: "It's probably been a long time since I bowed my head."

Ji Qinyang didn't say anything. He rubbed Xie Meng's neck side by side with his knuckles, rubbing it back and forth three times before stopping. "How do you feel?" He asked.

Xie Meng did not know when he closed his eyes, and he sighed: "Very comfortable, would you massage?"

Ji Qinyang: "My mother has been making tea for tea, and her shoulders will be sour."

Xie Meng nodded, he said, "That's great." I don't know if it refers to Ji Qinyang's massage technique or something else.

After they got out of the car, they would go to Shantang Street to eat snacks. At first, it was not clear who opened the head, and they gradually developed a habit. Xie Meng held the tofu bowl and drank half. Add hot sauce to the bowl.

The weather had gradually begun to warm up. Ji Qinyang took off half his coat and wore only a long-sleeved shirt inside.

Xie Meng was still wrapped in a coat, and the evening sunset lay on his face from the side, outline Qingjun outlined a circle, and just put it into the collar near the chin.

Ji Qinyang stared for a long time before subconsciously retracting his gaze. His fingertips were a little hot, and he thought about putting the Douhua bowl on the table.

Xie Meng gave him a strange look: "No more food?"

Ji Qinyang's skin was white and almost transparent, because of the spicy taste, and the lip color was bright. His nose was sweating a bit, and the dark brown hair was naturally curly and fluffy, and it was slightly around the ear.

"Some hot." Ji Qinyang loosened his collar. He held his head and smiled at Xie Meng: "You eat yours."

"..." Xie Meng quickly drank the last point of Douhua.

Ji Qinyang turned out his phone and looked at the time.

"Leave it." He stood up with both of his bags. "I'll take you to the intersection."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan cast plaster on his left leg and tilted it on the coffee table. He was bored watching TV in the living room. His sister Zhuo Jin ran in with a pigtail and blocked it in front of the TV.

"Fart it fast." Zhuo Xiaoyuan threw a cushion impatiently. "What do you want to do after just eating an ice cream?"

Zhuo Jinjin just turned 10 years old. He does n't need to go to school because of physical reasons. He eats and sticks to his brother every day. Zhuo Xiaoyuan has been injured at home for so long.

"Someone is your classmate." Zhuo Jin hung around Zhuo Xiaoyuan's neck, and even said with a gesture: "It's a beautiful handsome man."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan couldn't stand her: "If you are handsome, you are beautiful, if you are beautiful, will you speak?"

Zhuo Jindu muttered his mouth, reluctantly came down from Zhuo Xiaoyuan, and helped his brother to open the door. When he saw Ji Qinyang came in, Zhuo Xiaoyuan's face turned black.

"What are you doing?" Zhuo Xiaoyuan said coldly, his hair was a little longer, and his roots were standing upright.

Ji Qinyang handed the fruit brought to Zhuo Jinjin, and he bent over and touched the top of the girl's head: "Good, go and wash the strawberries yourself?"