As she decided to make her go to the awaiting cruiser that was hovering not far above, the young Padawan stepped right into a gunship transporting the few Shinies she was supposed to command on their first mission as part of the 501st.

It was unusually quiet on their way up, for Ahsoka not knowing how to start interacting with the new clones and them not being aware of their commanders open-hearted character yet. Normally Rex would do the introducing job, primarily for his brothers. Ahsoka always spoke for herself, but in this very situation however, it seemed to come over strangely if she just started some random conversation as their superior, so she kept quiet.

Once they've landed on board, the Togruta headed straight for the bridge to check how things were going. On her way out of the main hangar as well as in the corridors the troopers saluted respectfully when they passed her. Not that kind of stern superior subordinate relationship salute though. After all, she considered them part of her family, and the men felt the same way.

Almost there, Ahsoka noticed her Comlink flashing as a new connection entered the frequency. Semmingly Rex made it to get himself a new communicator after all. As for the signal being strong, she assumed he'd be on a shuttle on his way up already, which was confirmed by his presence appearing nearby in the force.
The padawan grinned. Even though they shared all the same DNA, every single clone had his own force signature and she loved being sent on any mission as long as she was within this pulk of diversity.

With the opening of the doors to the bridge Ahsoka was greeted by Admiral Yularen as she stepped besides him.
"Quite a simple mission for a change," she stated.
"Someone has to do it anyway," the Admiral responded.
"Even though being overqualified?" the young Jedi teased.
"Always expect the unexpected, Commander, we still don't know what made the supplies arriving fail. It could be anything, or nothing"
"Respecting the importance of the mission, though it sounds simple, got it," Ahsoka decoded. Yularen nodded contently.

Although they got off to a pretty rough start because Ahsoka disobeyed the admiral's orders, they were both glad that they were getting along pretty well by now. The Padawan was even eager to learn from him and listen to his advice. Yularen quickly learned that she showed him great respect by doing so, as she clearly seemed to have a rebellious nature and would not show that to just anyone, as Skywalker had confirmed.

The doors slid open again, Rex entering the main commanding place as well. Even though she didn't need to to know it was him, she turned around, a chipper expression adorned her features when their eyes met.

"Captain," but Ahsoka didn't have to voice her question to get a response.
"We're ready, Commander!" the clone trooper was already announcing. The young Jedi nodded and turned to Admiral Yularen, who had also got the brief conversation. A glance was enough, then the fleet officer ordered in a clear voice: "Start engines!" And with a gentle, melancholy jerk the Star Destroyer began to rise from the atmosphere, until Coruscant below them was only a sphere marked by silver-gray grooves and covered with swaths. The starfield before them, the black background full of bright luminaries seemed to build ominously in their field of vision.

"Hyperjump in 3... 2... 1..."

The white dots stretched longer and longer into a glowing tunnel, through which the Resolute hurtled off seconds later, reaching out for the gas giant Bespin.

⭑✶⭑

With a gentle rumble, the ship jumped out of hyperspace. Ahsoka eyed up the brownish planet. She kinda liked the mix of orange and beige stripes as surface around the ball. The young Togruta female had never been to Bespin before, so there was at least a bit excitement sprouting inside her.